1

Kelly

"Baby!" I say, running to Tim. He catches me and kisses me.

"Hey baby. I missed you."

"Yea, yea, yea. Where is she?" I ask, about to pass him to get to the car.

"She is in the car." I hear, as I open the door.

"Can she get out first?" Tim asks. I look at him and pout. I walk back over to him and mean mug him.

"Meanie." I say, sticking my tongue out.

"Aye dad!" I hear. I smile. I turn around and there stood Beyoncé. Bey is wearing a white crop top, grey joggers and all whites. Her hair is pulled back into a bun and she has gold fangs.

"Okay so can I go change now? She saw me." Beyoncé says.

"I guess. Do you remember where everything is?"

"Yea." She grabs her bags and goes inside. I huff.

"I don't think she likes me." I whine.

"She'll come around. I promise." Tim says, hugging me. He locks the car and we go inside.

"Y'all took a long time." I hear. I see Bey walking down the stairs. Her hair is wet and flowing down her back.

"My bad for being so rude, Kelly. I wasn't gonna greet you smelling like I fell in 3 volcanoes of must." She says, smiling. I smile and get happy.

"It's very nice to meet you." She says, shaking my hand.

"You too."

"Did you unpack yet?"

"Nope. I move pretty quick though." Bey says, winking at me. I know for a fact that she's gay now.

"She's mine." Tim says, out of no where, grabbing me by my waist.

"Where did you come from?" I ask, blushing.

"I was right here the whole time."

"Oh." I say, blushing harder.

"Do you mind helping me unpack? I have a lot of clothes."

"Sure. Babe is that okay with ya jealous ass?" I ask, smirking.

"You always messin with me. Yeah. Go ahead." He says, whining. I peck his cheek. We go upstairs and she puts her bag on her chair.

"How old are you?"

"19."

"Then why a-."

"I wanna have about a year or two to do nothing and then I'll be going to college. By then I'll have more than enough money saved to go." Bey explains.

"Major?"

"Psych."

"Minor."

"Criminal justice."

"Cool." I say, impressed. I put her t-shirts in her top drawer and close it.

"I put yo-." I turn and bump into her and she traps me against her dresser. I feel the room get hot as she moves closer.

"My bad. You aight?" She asks, softly. I slowly nod and gulp. She smirks and goes back to what she was doing before. I continue doing what I was doing and pretend that nothing happened.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks😊