25

Kelly

"She ca-." I get off of her and sit on the other side of the bed.

"No she didn't." He says, adding bass to his voice. I jump and clear my throat.

"Did you see that she was on top of me?"

"Did you see that I was standing at the door for a good 3 minutes? No? Exactly. Now tell me one good reason why I shouldn't whoop yo ass."

"I know kung fu." Bey says.

"And I know whoop that ass." He says.

"This is not a Madea movie, okay. Sit down." I tell them.

"Who said th-."

"Sit the hell down." I say, glaring at Beyoncé.

"And what if I don't want to?" She asks, getting in my face.

"Tim I'm moving back in to my house." I say.

"Baby no." He says, grabbing my waist.

"Then control ya daughter or leave me the hell alone cuz you obviously don't give a shit." I say, clenching my teeth.

"Baby I do and I love you."

"Then show me." I say, going upstairs.

"Baby I'm sorry. What do you want me to do?"

"Control your fucking daughter." I say, glaring at him.

"Okay." Tim says, nodding. I roll my eyes.

"Lemme show you how sorry I am." He says.

"Nigga get the fuck away from me for I punch you in ya throat." I say, swinging my hand back.

"Talkin bout some damn lemme show you how sorry I am. Show me how you can control ya fuckin daughter, the fuck. I ain't ask for head or dick." I say, clapping my hands. He leaves and I sigh.

"Kelly I'm sorry." Bey says.

"Get the fuck out." I say, rolling my eyes.

"C-."

"Wait a minute. Before you say anything, fuck no." I say. She sighs and leaves. I make a Do Not Disturb sign and put it on my door. I close it and take a shower. I dry off and put on a long t-shirt. I get in bed and go to sleep.

"Kelly."

"What Beyoncé?" I ask, sighing.

"It's an emergency get up."

"What?" I ask.

"It's my dad."

"What about him?"

"He's unconscious." She says, trying to pull me up. I roll my eyes. I get up and go downstairs. I see rose petals and blush. I look at the door and see Tim standing with a dozen roses is his hand.

"Baby...I'm sorry." He says, giving me flowers and chocolate. I blush and smirk.

"For what?" I ask.

"I'm sorry for not being here. I'm sorry for my daughters actions. I'm sorry for anything I've ever done wrong." He says, grabbing my waist.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.