6

Kelly

I break the kiss and move back.

"Neither of those events should've happened." I say, wiping my mouth.

"It's okay if you like it." Bey says, climbing over top of me.

"I didn't like it. I would like for you to move." I say, scooting from under her.

"You kissed back."

"Yea but I shouldn't have." I say, blushing.

"I'm the adult. I should've stopped it befo-mh." She kisses me again and grabs my neck. I go to move her but I don't wanna.

"Beyoncé." I say, breaking the kiss.

"Stop doing that." I say, licking my lips.

"But you like it. What harm is kissing gonna do?"

"It can do a lot." I say. She leans in and kisses me again. I moan into it and close my eyes.

"Bey we ca-."

"Shhh." She shushes me. Bey kisses me once more and lays me down. She kisses down my neck and bites here and there.

"You said kissing." I say, breathing hard.

"This is kissing...see?" She kisses all over my neck. I bite my lip and roll my eyes in pleasure.

"Bey this is wrong." I say, panting. Lord she is turning me on.

"You like it." I bite my lip harder when she finds my soft spot. I let out a small moan when she bites it again.

"Okay Bey that's enough." I say, fighting the urge to moan.

"Beyoncé..." I moan, arching my back some.

"Stop." I moan, pushing her.

"Do you really want me to?" She asks, biting on it more. Her hands grab my boobs and massages them.

"Aaahh." I let out, throwing my head back.

"I really need you to stop." I say, biting my lip. Bey moves and bites her lip. I lay there, trying to compose myself, and sigh. I sit up and put my head in my hands.

"My bad. I should've stopped the first time." She says, grabbing my hand.

"You should've." I say, pulling my hand back. I sit and just stare at her.

"You are really pretty." I mumble.

"Thanks." I blush because I didn't think she'd hear me.

"You're welcome." I say, blushing.

"You can't deny that you like me." Bey says, smirking.

"I don't like you." I say, shaking my head.

"I bet you do."

"Well...you bet wrong." I say, getting up and going for the door.

"Kelly." Bey says.

"Wha-." I turn around and get pressed against the wall.

"How about we play a game?" Bey asks, putting her hands under my shirt.

"Is this g-game ina-inappropriate?" I ask, trying to keep my eyes open as she massages my boobs.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.