12

Kelly

"That was so beautiful." I say, smiling.

"Can someone just as beautiful give me a kiss?" Bey asks.

"No." I say, tapping her nose.

"Okay." Bey kisses me and bites my lip.

"Just because he cheated doesn't mean that I don't love him." I say, hitting her.

"You get on my nerves." I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"I just wanted to take your mind off of him for a while. I can think of other ways but....singing was better, on your part." She says, shrugging.

"You need to go somewhere." I say, rolling my eyes again.

"I want to explore an ocean but you won't let me." Bey says, smirking.

"Asshole."

"Okay." She says, grinning. I laugh at her.

"Imma let you take your nap. Goodnight." Bey says.

"Night." I sigh and fall asleep.

3 Hours Later...

I moan as I feel a tongue enter me.

"Tim." I moan, grabbing my pillow.

"Aaaaaahhh...baby." I moan, biting my lip.

"Fuck, yes." I moan, loudly.

"Deeper baby. Please?" I beg, throwing my head back. I arch my back and grab his head. I feel hair....oh shit...it's Beyoncé.

"No...no." I say, trying to move her. I gasp as she pushes her tongue in further.

"Stop B-." I clench my teeth together as she hits my spot.

"Mmmmhhh." I moan, trying to move her. I grab the bed sheets and arch my back.

"Bey you can't do this." I say, shakily. I move her, successfully, and sigh. Bey licks her lips and smirks.

"I don't know why my dumb ass even trusted you." I say, shaking my head. I groan and put my head in my hands.

"Let me help you out." Bey says, getting closer to my face.

"Beyoncé that can't happen again, I am straight and married. Okay?" I say, moving back.

"He's cheating on you...why don't we get him back?" She shrugs. She licks her lips and bites her bottom one.

"I...um...Bey he's your father." I say, trying to think. She's distracting me and I hate it.

"Don't think about him...relax." Bey says, kissing my neck.

"Beyo...Bey....Beyoncé we can't." I say, moving from her.

"Yes we can." She says, putting her hand on my thigh.

"Um...uh." I don't know what to do.

"I'm...I uh...Bey no." I say, sighing.

"Kelly." I look at her. She kisses me and bites my lip. I moan into the kiss and slowly grab her neck. I break the kiss and shake my head. She kisses me again and I groan.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.