17

Beyoncé

"I'd be happy to." I say, biting my lip, following her.

"Nasty." She says. Kelly reaches for the Nilla Wafers and sighs.

"Can you get them?" She pouts. I nod. I get behind her and push up against her. I grab the box and bring it down slowly, blowing against her ear.

"Catch me." Is all I hear, as I back up. I catch her and hold her up. Kelly shakes her head and sighs.

"Stop it."

"You're the one who got aroused and shit." I say, putting my hands up.

"If you would leave me alone, then this wouldn't have happened. You stay touchin and grabbin on me and it's getting out of hand." She says, getting mad.

"I'm trying to help you out but you too busy focused on a man that don't even want you. What did he do when you told him that I made a move on you? Nothing. What did he write in the note? I had to leave, I'm sorry? Oh. Okay. I'm trying to be the person that my dad isn't and one thing he isn't is there for you. All he wants is sex, food, and a place to stay cuz his ass is nearly broke. Think about that." I say, getting mad too. I see a tear escape her eye and immediately feel sad. I hug her and she cries.

"I love him." She says, softly.

"I'm sorry to say this but he doesn't love you." I say, softly. Kelly dries her eyes and sighs. I give her some tissue and press my lips together. I peck her cheek and go in my room. A few minutes later, Kelly comes in my room and lays beside me. She puts her leg over my stomach, her head in my neck, and her arm over my chest. I look at her and see that her eyes are closed.

"I'm sorry." I say, kising her forehead.

"It's okay." She says.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

"C.......Can you make me feel better?" Kelly asks.

"Wait..." I say, sighing.

"Please?"

"You're hurting and I don't-." Kelly kisses me.

"Please?" She begs.

"No Kel."

"B-."

"Kelendria." I say, sternly. I feel her shiver and she blushes.

"I just wanna feel loved..." Kelly says, softly.

"You are emotional right now Kelly...wait." I say, grabbing her hands.

"Beeey." She whines. I shake my head.

"No babe." I say. She pouts.

"When I want you, you won't help, but when I don't want you, you wanna fuck the shit out of me. That doesn't make sense." Kelly says.

"I don't want you to regret it later." I say, softly.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.