24

Kelly

"Baaaabe!" I yell for Tim. I find him in the kitchen.

"Yes?" He asks.

"What's my favorite color?"

"Purple even though your closet is blacker than the sky at midnight." He says. I laugh.

"What's my middle name?"

".....Trené." He says, raising his eyebrow.

"When's my birthday?"

"February 11th."

"What's my shoe size?"

"Like a 8." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"What's my favorite animal?"

"Panda?"

"No."

"What? Last time I checked it was a panda." He says.

"It's a koala." I say, like a kid, sounding out koala, like it had a W.

"Oh...are they illegal to have as pets?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Oh...damn." He says, looking sad.

"Why?"

"Cuz I was gonna buy one for you." He says, shrugging. I awe in my head but keep a straight face.

"Oh." I say.

"What are you making?" I say, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Your favorite...besides chicken." He says.

"Lasagna?"

"Yep." Tim says, smiling. I lean in to kiss him and he moves.

"I was serious Kelly." He says. I pout and sit at the bar.

"I ain't tell you to walk away." He says, putting bass in his voice. I feel a shiver go down my back and walk back over to him.

"Yes?" I ask, softly.

"Gimmie a hug." He says. I hug him and he kisses my cheek. I smile. I go in my room and lay down.

"Bey go away." I say, knowing that she is about to come in my room.

"How you kno-."

"Cuz I did. Goodbye." I say, rolling my eyes. She comes in and lays behind me.

"Are you done?" I ask, turning around.

"No." She pecks my lips and holds me. I relax in her arms and smile a bit.

"Okay...bye." I say, moving. She pulls me back to her and kisses me again. I gasp and put my hand on her chest, trying to move her.

"Bey move." I say, licking my lips. She kisses me again and pulls me onto her. I moan and grab her neck. I snap out of it and get off of her.

"Kelly just....calm down." Bey says, pulling me back down to her.

"Bey we can't do this." I say.

"Says who?"

"The law and me."

"Fuck the law." Bey says. I gulp and sigh in pleasure as she sucks on my spot.

"Bey stop." I say, trying to get off of her. Bey grabs my ass and grinds me on her.

"Stop Beyoncé." I say, trying to get her hands off of me. Bey bites down my neck and to my boobs.

"Beyoncé s-stop." I say, softly. I grab her head and try to get off of her lap.

"Beyoncé." I hear. I jump and fix my clothes.

"I heard her tell you to stop, 3 times." Tim says.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.