2

Beyoncé

Man this woman is somethin of a fine. From her eyes to her legs to her curves to her lips. She is beautiful. I almost slipped up and kissed her. I had to play it off as if I was just playing with her.

"Kelly, how old are you?" I ask.

"39. Why?"

"I just wanted to know." I say, shrugging.

"Oh. Okay."

"Hey, where you want me to put this box?"

"I'll take this." I say, trying to grab it. Kelly puts her hand on my chest and shakes the box.

"What's in here?" She asks.

"You don't wanna know since you're of the straight species." I say, laughing at my own joke.

"Gimmie the box." I say, sighing.

"Come get it." She says, sticking out her tongue. In one swift motion, I grab her hand that was on my chest, spin her, kick her feet from under her, and grab the box. I pull her up and to me.

"Told you I move quick." I say, smirking.

"Whoa." She says.

"You seriously don't wanna know what's in here though." I say, sighing.

"I do." She snatches the box and turns away from me. I try to get the box but she booty bumps me away from her.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you." I say, biting my lip.

"I have this one." She says, playing with what's in the box.

"And two that look like these." She says, showing me.

"The only sad part is that I haven't had all of the flavors on the menu." I say, in her ear, grabbing her waist.

"I'm not on the menu but I'm on the do not touch list." She says, moving my hands. I back up and put my hands up in the air.

"Damn." I say, chuckling.

"What?" She asks.

"You ask that question a lot. I was gonna say you feisty but I ain't got a problem with it." I say, looking her up and down.

"Is this all of your stuff." Kelly asks, wiping her hands.

"Yea."

"Thank you." I say, smiling.

"Um...can I get a hug?" I ask, looking down.

"Yea." I look up and smile. I walk and wrap my arms around her small waist. I hug her and bite my lip. I put my face in her neck and think about what I'm about to do. The problem is that her perfume smells so good and it's turning me on. My hands travel down to her ass.

"Um...Bey?" Kelly asks, trying to move. I whisper a few things in her ear and back her up to the wall.

"Move Beyoncé." She says, looking into my eyes.

"Babe y'all okay up there?" I hear. Kelly moves me and clears her throat.

"Your perfume." I say, biting my lip.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.