30

Kelly

"Why not?" I ask. I wanna see them.

"Cuz I said so." Bey says, grabbing my waist.

"You're so small...I love it." She says, biting her lip. She kisses me and I moan. Bey lays me down, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I feel the strap and gasp. I deepen the kiss, feeling turned on, and moan into her mouth.

"Bey!" I moan, throwing my head back, as she pushes her strap into me.

"Oh my God." I moan, biting my lip. Beyoncé thrusts the strap as deep and as hard as she can.

"Fuck Beyoncé!" I moan, arching my back. Bey leans down, kissing on my neck.

"Baby!" I moan, scratching her back.

"How that feel?"

"It feels so good. Please don't stop. Aaaaaahhh." I moan, as my eyes roll back.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy!" I moan, grabbing her neck. I grab the sheets as she gets deeper and scream. She switches our position so now I'm riding her.

"Beyoncé!" I scream. I put my hands on her stomach and bite my lip. I slide my hands up to her boobs and slide them under her sports bra.

"Why do you like-."

"Cuz I do." I say, smiling.

"Damn." I say, feeling her hit my spot. I squeeze her boobs, on accident, as she gets deeper. She bites her lip and glares at me.

"I'm sorry." I moan, arching my back. I lean down to her ear and bite on her neck. She whimpers and clears her throat.

"Fuck! I'm about to cum." I moan, grinding on her strap. I sit up and throw my head back.

"Beyoncé!" I moan, so close to cumming.  Bey flips our position again and I'm back on my back. She pounds into me, opening my legs wide.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh! Be-." I can't even finish the rest of my sentence. I cum, making some type of high pitched sound, and arch my back.

"Fuck." I pant out. I feel her clean me and eat me out.

"I'm c-cumming ag-again!" I moan, grabbing her head. I cum, grabbing the pillows, and bite my lip, whimpering.

"Fuck babe." I pant out, calming down. Bey kisses me and I grab her neck.

"That was...amazing." I mumble, sighing.

"For someone who hasn't gotten dick in a few weeks...of course it was." She says. I hit her and roll my eyes.

"Fuck you."

"Okay." She slides her hand down to my leg and kisses on my neck.

"Beyoncé." I say, moving her.

"You just let me f-."

"Beyoncé." I say, glaring at her.

"Okay."

"So you only like me when you want sex? Okay." Bey says, nodding.

"Have fun playing that game by yourself." She gets up and heads for the door.

"No, Bey. That's not true." I say, running to her.

"What is it?"

"I...it's just...it's complicated okay?" I ask, sighing.

"How?"

"It wasn't even supposed to go this far."

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.