9

Kelly

"We can't do this or anything. I'm not gonna keep telling you that. You need to leave me alone. I am not single. I am wholly taken by your father. I don't wanna hurt him." I say, covering myself. I grab my bra and put it on. I feel her hand slip into my shorts and look wide eyed at her.

"Bey no." I whisper, grabbing her arm.

"Beyoncé I swear to God I will beat yo ass if you do not stop." I say, trying to move her hand.

"I didn't do anything...yet." Beyoncé smirks.

"I do-aaaaahh." She pushes two fingers into me and bites her lip. I tighten my grip on her arm and bite my lip.

"Stop." I say, shakily.

"You want me to?" She asks.

"No." I moan, arching my back and grabbing the headboard.

"Beyoncé." I moan, grinding against her fingers.

"You gotta be quiet." She whispers, sucking on my neck.

"Mmmm-aaaaaaaahhhh." I moan, trying to be quiet. Bey curls her fingers and pushes them deeper. My eyes roll back as she goes even deeper.

"Fuck!" I moan, not able to hold it in.

"Ooo...you wanna get caught." She whispers in my ear, biting my soft spot.

"Fuck Bey stop." I moan, shaking my head.

"Stop, stop, stop." I say, grabbing her arm.

"Shit." I moan, arching my back.

"I-I'm cumming Beeeeyy." I moan, softly, scratching her arm.

"I fucking hate you." I say, glaring at her. Bey puts her fingers in her mouth and sucks my cum off of them. I give her, maybe, 10 seconds before hitting her.

"Why would you do that? I can't f-ow." I wince as she grabs my arm and bends it behind my back. I was beating her ass...I don't know what happened.

"That's no way to treat Daddy." She whispers, in my ear.

"You are nobody special." I say, rolling my eyes.

"I ain't nobody yet cuz you ain't let me get a taste." Bey says.

"You just took a taste, technically." I say, moving my arm.

"But I wanna suck the juice out of you." Bey says, pulling me into her. Her lips connect with my soft spot and I try to keep my eyes open.

"I can't let you do that." I say, biting my lip and shaking my head.

"But you want me to...don't you?" She asks, feeling on me.

"Yes." I say, softly, following her hands with mine.

"I mean no...no. No." I say, shaking my head. I move her hands and get off of the bed.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.