16

Kelly

"Awe I love it." I say, smiling.

"That's good." Bey says, blushing.

"Why you blushing?" I ask, smiling.

"Cuz I ammm." She whines.

"Well then..." I say, giggling.

"Let's eat." We eat and have small talk.

"Why are you so fast?" I ask, smirking.

"In what sense?"

"Sex."

"I don't know." Bey says, shrugging.

"Okay." I say.

"I have a serious question."

"Yes?" I ask, looking into her eyes. Bey doesn't say anything, she just stares back into my eyes.

"Bey?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh. My bad." She blushes, looking down. I smile. She's so adorable.

"I was gonna ask when you we-."

"Ne-ver." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Why?"

"Cuz ya thirsty ass gonna keep botherin me and comin out of no where with tongue action." I say, rolling my eyes.

"That's the best part." She says, flicking her tongue.

"Get over yourself." I say, shaking my head.

"I told you that I'm not gay. That was one time and it won't happen again. It was an in the moment type thing." I say, clearing her mind.

"Alright." She shrugs.

"Okay." I say, rolling my eyes.

"You finished?" Bey asks. I look down at the box and notice one piece left.

"Nope."

"That's mine." She says. I scrunch my face up.

"Says who?"

"Me."

"Either you give me the pizza or we fight." I say, raising an eyebrow.

"I guess we fightin." Bey says, looking me over. I go for the pizza and she slaps my hand away. She jumps on me and pins my arms down.

"Bey mooove." I whine, trying to get the pizza. Bey starts tickling me and I laugh my ass off. She tickles my sides and I gasp for air.

"I gotta pee!" I yell, laughing. I grab her hands and she manages to move them.

"Baby stooooop." I say, grabbing her hands again.

"I didn't...um..." I sit up and look at the pizza. I grab it and eat it, smirking. Bey takes the pizza from me and bites it. She hands it back and licks her lips. I shrug and eat it anyway.

"Really?"

"You bit it, you should've kept biting it." I say, finishing the slice. She pecks my lips and smirks.

"Really Bey?"

"Yes." Bey says.

"I can't stand you."

"Then sit...on my face." She says the last part softly.

"Gla.....I heard that." I say, glaring at her.

"You said gladly...so...I'm waiting." She says.

"Fuck you." I say, wiping my mouth and going inside the house.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.