15

Beyoncé

"You still straight?" I ask.

"Obviously not." She says, rolling her eyes. She glares at me and mean mugs me.

"Don't look at me in that tone of voice." I say, smiling. She laughs at me and pouts.

"Cheater."

"Uh no...that would be my father you're speaking of." I say.

"Beeey." Kelly whines.

"What?" I ask.

"Too soon."

"My bad." I grab my phone and order a Hawaiian pizza from Domino's.

"Yay." She claps.

"Lol." I say.

"Why do you say that?"

"Cuz I miss someone who used to say it."

"Who?"

"My best friend."

"Oh."

"So...can we have a picnic date?" I ask, holding her waist.

"Sure."

"Meet me out in the back in 30 minutes."

"Okay..." She trails off. I get up and go to the inside pool. I get a small table and put it in between two beach chairs. I get a rose from the rose garden and put it in the flower holder thing on the table. I dim the lights and sigh. I hear the doorbell ring and run to get the pizza.

"Thanks." I say, giving him the money and taking the pizza.

"Y-you're welcome." He says, stuttering. I look at him weird and close the door.

"Weirdo." I roll my eyes and take the pizza to the pool. I play Maxwell, Tyrese and a little bit of Lauryn Hill. I get a candle, light it, and put it on the table. I go get Kelly because I didn't know I would be done so quick. I walk upstairs and notice she's not in my room or hers. I check her bathroom and hear the shower.

"Bro which shower are you in?" I ask, getting annoyed at how many showers she has in one bathroom. There are like 40000, metaphorically speaking.

"4th one." Aye that's my number. I take my clothes off and get in behind her, quietly. I kiss her spot and she almost falls. I hold her up and turn her towards me.

"The pizza's gonna get cold." I say.

"Then keep your hands to yourself." Kelly says. I look at her body and bite my lip. Kelly turns the water off and gets her towel. I get one too and put my clothes back on.

"Kelly whe-."

"Never." She says.

"Where's the picnic gonna be?

"All you gotta do is close your eyes and let me lead you there." I say. It's only been 5 minutes, the pizza's still hot.

"Okay..." Kelly closes her eyes and I lead her to the pool. I sit her in the beach chair and smile.

"Can I open my eyes?"

"Yea." I say, nodding.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.