31

Beyoncé

"What are you talking about?" I ask, confused.

"I...wasn't supposed to like you."

"You only like me for the sex."

"That's only half of it. I like your personality too but...I like the sex a lot." Kelly says, biting her lip, nervously.

"And what does that mean?"

"It means that this is a complicated situation that wasn't supposed to occur."

"What wasn't suppo-okay. Talk to me when you're not being complicated." I turn to walk away and she pulls me back to her.

"Kelendria I'm not about to go back and forth with you. You keep telling me to leave you alone and every time I do, you pull me back, use me, and le-mh." I don't kiss her back, so she deepens the kiss. I break it and roll my eyes.

"See. You're doing it now. How are you gonna let me fuck you, tell me to-mh."

"Ke-mh." Kelly cuts me off and kisses me again, making me grab her waist. I kiss her back and she sighs in relief. Kelly bites my lip and puts her forehead on mine.

"Let me think." Kelly says, sighing.

"I'll leave you to it." I say, moving.

"N-no s...stay." Kel says, tugging on my arm.

"You gotta think right? Okay then." I say, moving from her.

"Bey." She says, pouting. Kel hugs me and puts her head in my neck. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Kelly...I'm sorry." I say, sighing, thinking about how I put my hands on her again.

"For what?"

"For putting my hands on you. I don't even know why that happened." I say, softly.

"I forgave you Bey." Kel says, confused.

"I know you did but it's still gonna effect me. I always told myself that for as long as I live, I would never hurt a female in any way...and I hurt you." I say, looking into her eyes.

"You're so sweet." She says, blushing. I look at her neck and see a purple mark where my hands were. I sigh and put my head down.

"I can't believe I hurt you." I say, going over the mark with my thumb. I kiss the mark and she gasps. Kelly sighs and puts her head back.

"I'm sorry." I mumble, against her neck.

"I forgive you." She says, softly. I move and she whines.

"Why'd you stop?"

"There's a mark on your neck and I wanted to kiss it better."

"But now I-."

"I'm sorry." I say, smirking. I kiss around her neck where my hands were and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Bey I need you." Kelly says, breathlessly. I bite on her neck and she bites her lip.

"Please? I need it." She moans, pulling me closer.

"If you don't give it to me I'm giving it to you."

"No you're not." I say, smirking. Kelly smirks and bites my lip, pulling me into a kiss.

"I won't?"

"You might." I say, shrugging.

"Hm..." Kelly bites my lip and kisses on my neck. I bite my lip, grabbing her neck.

"Fuck..." I trail off, sighing in pleasure.