10

Kelly

"I'm straight, Beyoncé." I say, rubbing my face.

"Are you because...that wasn't straight?" Bey says, smirking.

"Beyoncé it's your damn fault. You keep doing things to me and confusing me and I can't take it." I say, pacing the floor.

"Are you sure it's only me?" Bey asks, getting up.

"Yes it's only you. I have a husband, Beyoncé, your father. You don't realize t-mh." I push her from me and wipe my mouth.

"I'm not gonna keep telling you to leave me alone." I say, moving from her.

"I'm not gonna keep tellin you that I want you." Bey says, walking to me.

"Let me show you what you're missing." Bey says, grabbing my waist.

"Why sway? Why would I do that?" I ask, moving her hands.

"He's no good for you." She says.

"Stop talking to me." I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Why?" She asks. I hit my head on the wall a few times and turn around. Beyoncé presses me against the wall and looks me in my eyes.

"Um..." I gulp, shaking. I look around and press my lips together.

"You ain't got nothin to say now...do you?" She asks, smirking.

"Let loose...calm down a bit." She mumbles. I can't give in to her.

"I-I'm gonna go take a nap." I say, moving.

"I know something that'll put you right to sleep." Bey whispers, in my ear. I feel her hands unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts.

"I...um...I should see h-how your father's doing." I say, looking down at her hands.

"You know that chocolate with the creme filling? I would love that right about now." Bey says, biting her lip.

"I don't...I don't know w-what you're t-talking about." I stutter as she bites on my spot.

"Kelendria, you know exactly what I'm talking about." Bey whispers, in my ear, and slides my shorts down. The way she said my name...Lord.

"Bey you can't." I say, pulling them back up. I zip and button them back up and head for the door. Beyoncé grabs my wrist and pulls me to her.

"We ca-mh." She kisses me and pins my arms to the wall. Each time that I break the kiss, she reconnects it. I moan into the kiss and feel her tongue enter my mouth.

"Beyo-mh....mmmmhh...mmh." I moan, into her mouth. She bites my lip and sucks on my tongue. She is a damn freak.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.