18

Kelly

Bey is really bothering me, right now.

"I understand that you wanna feel loved but I don't want you to use me as a gateway drug to your problems." Bey says.

"That was a good analogy." I say, smiling.

"Thank you. That's besides the point though." She says, looking me in my eyes. I straddle her waist and grind on her.

"Kelly what are you doing?" Bey asks.

"I want you to do me but you're being stubborn." I say, taking my shirt off.

"I don't want you to regret doing this later on." She says.

"Bey...please?" I beg, crying.

"Please, please?" I cry, in her chest. She holds me and I cry.

"I'm sorry but.....cry if you need to." Bey says. I laugh a little and wrap my arms around her.

"I just want someone who will love me for me." I say, softly.

"Someone will be that person...with time." She says. I blush because I know she's talking about her.

"You okay now?" She asks, facing me towards her.

"Yea. Thanks fo-mh." She kisses me and grabs my neck. I moan into the kiss and put my hand on her stomach. Bey bites my lip and breaks the kiss.

"You're always welcome." She says, pecking my lips. I smile and get up. I head for the door before I get spun around.

"You sure you okay?" Bey asks, pressing me against her door.

"Yes." I say, pressing my back into the door.

"Okay." She says, moving.

"Ya bipolar ass." I say, laughing.

"Go...bye." She says, waving me away. I go in my room and take a shower. I feel someone behind me and smile.

"Goodb-...Tim." I say, turning, feeling my heart speed up.

"Hey babe." He says.

"What are you doing home?" I ask.

"I said I had to leave for a few days, not forever. One of my clients needed me to come and work on a few beats. What'd you think I was doing?" He asks, softly.

"Um..." I say, softly.

"Cheating?" He asks. I nod softly.

"Baby I would never do that." Tim says, holding me.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"For what?" I ask, holding him.

"For making you cry because I know you did. Baby I would never...ever cheat on you. Okay?" He asks, pecking my lips.

"Okay." I say, softly. I get out the shower and put on a long t-shirt and some panties.

"Kelly." Bey says, coming into the room.

"Yes?" I ask. Bey brings me to her by my waist.

"He...he wasn't cheating on me." I say, softly.

"So now that you found that out, you want me to leave you alone?"

"Yes..." I trail off.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.