20

Kelly

"Please don't tell Tim." I beg, grabbing Bey's arm. I get my robe and close it, so she won't be tempted.

"So you can let her get some but not me?" Bey asks. I roll my eyes.

"That's my best friend." I say, crossing my arms.

"I don't care." Bey says.

"I didn't ask you to." I say, going in my room. Bey follows and closes and locks the door.

"Unlock the door."

"What you thought this was? Take ya robe off." She says.

"No." I say, tightening it.

"No?" She asks, getting closer. I gulp as I hit the bed. I fall back on it and scoot to the headboard. Bey takes her shirt off and climbs on top of me.

"Bey no. Get off of me." I say, pushing her stomach. Bey kisses me and feels on me.

"No." I say, through the kiss.

"Beyoncé...no." I say, as she sucks and bites on my neck. I bite my lip and put my hands on her shoulders. I push on her and get tired.

"You said you wanted me right?" Bey asks.

"Yes." I say, breathing hard. I let out a soft moan as she goes down my body with kisses and bites. She opens my legs and I'm sure that she sees the puddle that I created. I hear the doorknob jiggle and go to move her.

"Bey no. Someone's at the door." I whisper. She ignores me and rips my panties.

"Beyo-oh God!" I moan, loudly. Her tongue does a million tricks against me and I bite my lip to stop me from screaming.

"Bey it's Tim." I whisper, as my eyes roll back. I grab the sheets and arch my back. I grab her head and cover my mouth.

"Aaaaaaahhh." I moan, into my hand. I push her deeper and get my fingers stuck in her hair. Her tongue enters me and I gasp.

"Baby." I moan, trying to close my legs. My jaw drops and my eyes roll back.

"Go slower. Go slower." I moan. I didn't want to scream. She does the complete opposite and slips a finger in. I bite my lip and grab the sheets, trying my hardest not to scream.

"Beyoncé." I moan, trying to push her away.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Baby yes." She found my spot. I let out a skipped breath and push her deeper.

"Fuck!" I yell, cumming. She cleans me and keeps going.

"No baby." I moan, trying to run away. I scream and cover my mouth. The door busts open and I gasp. I grab the covers and cover myself.

"T-Tim." I say, shaking. He looks at me and then Bey, who is still holding my legs. She smirks and goes back to what she was doing.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.