3

Kelly

"What about it?" I ask, shrugging.

"It's a turn on." Remind me to never wear it again then. Awe but Tim loves it.

"I would stop wearing it but your dad loves it so...oh well." I say, sighing.

"Have you ever thought about being w-."

"No. Never. Not gonna happen." I say, leaving her room. I wanna know why she was all over me.

"This is a really big favor but...can I get a kiss, on the cheek?" Bey asks, making me walk back in her room. I laugh.

"I'm not stupid." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Please? I won't try to kiss you." She says.

"Why would you want to?"

"Have you seen you?" She asks, making air figures.

"Okay?" I ask, Waka faced.

"Please?" She begs.

"I'm not moving." I say, partially giving in. Bey comes to me and presses her lips together. I peck her cheek, close to her mouth, and smirk. I knew that she wanted a kiss, but she can't get one. She smiles and pecks my lips. I didn't even see that coming.

"You said that you w-ugh." I groan and leave her room. She pulls me back in and closes her door. I gasp and look at her as she pins me against her door.

"Don't tell him...anything." She whispers, in my ear.

"Okay. Move." I say, trying to move her. She bites my neck and it takes everything in me not to moan. I close my eyes and press my lips together.

"Bey stop." I say, shaking my head.

"Do you really want me to?" She asks.

"Yes." I say, feeling her bite my neck again. My jaw drops as she bites down. I have to fight the urge to do anything. She bites it again and I feel my panties become wet.

"Beyoncé stop." I say, sternly. Bey moves and I wipe my neck. I go into her bathroom and hope that she didn't leave anything. I glare at her as I walk out and go see Tim.

"Baby." I say, smiling.

"Hey. Did you hear me calling you?" He asks.

"No. I was in Bey's closet, helping her put her clothes away." I lie.

"Oh. Y'all wanna go to the mall or somethin?"

"No." I say, sitting down.

"Please?"

"I already got comfortable." I say, putting my feet up.

"You are somethin else." He says. I laugh and bite my lip.

"Come her babe." I say. He walks to me and sits beside me on the couch.

"Kiss me." I say, looking at his lips. He leans in and kisses me and I moan. I climb on top of him and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands hold my waist and gradually go down to my ass.

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.