27

Beyoncé

I grab her hands and try to move them. I squeeze her side and she lets go. I get on top of her and squeeze her neck, since she wanna choke people. She kicks and grabs on my arms and I squeeze harder, closing my eyes.

"Be-Bey...cé ple-." She chokes out. I realize what I'm doing and let go of her. I look wide eyed and back up. Kelly coughs and holds her neck.

"Oh my...God. N-no. I'm sorry. I'm so...Jesus. Kelly." I run downstairs and get her some water. I run back upstairs and hand her the water.

"Shit. I didn't mean to. I...oh God. Kelly I'm so sorry. This wasn't supposed to happen. He said that if I...I didn't." I say. I run into my room and take my medicine. I close and lock my door and sit in front of it. I put my head in my hands and sigh.

"Oh my God. I can't believe I put my hands on her. I hurt her...I hurt her." I mumble, rocking back and forth.

"Beyoncé."

"Go away."

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"No. Kelly please go away." I say, sighing.

"But can we?"

"Not...not right now."

"Okay." She says, sighing. I turn my lights off and lay in my bed. I bite my lip, nervously, and sit up.

"Bey...can I come in?" Kelly.

"No. Go away." I say, sighing. I see the light under my door disappear and know that she laid down in front of my door. I don't want her to be cold. I sigh, put my head in my hands and groan. I get up and open my door. I gently pick her up and carry her to my bed. I lay her under my covers and sit on the other side of the room.

"Bey?" She asks.

"Hm?" I ask, softly.

"Can you hold me?" She asks.

"Kelly I don't-."

"Please?" She asks.

"N...No." It hurt me to tell her no.

"Beyoncé..." She begs. I try to get up but my body won't let me.

"Kelly I can't." I say, sighing. I hear her get up and sigh. She brought the blanket too. I keep my head down and wrap my arms around my legs. Kelly lays her head on my shoulder and grabs my arm. I tense up a bit and she whines.

"Hold me." She says, poking my arm. I hesitantly put my arm around her and sigh. Kelly comes closer and wraps the cover around us.

"I'm sorry." I say, softly.

"I forgive you." I sigh.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"For what?"

"For putting my hands on you."

"But if I were to ne-mh." I break the kiss and turn away from her.

"Bey don't let th-."

"Kelly...just...not right now."

10 Comments.

10 Votes.

Thanks.