❄️Sneaky little skeleton❄️

(That title though...)

~Frisk POV~

====Time skip====

I woke up from my nap and saw Chara reading a book. "Morning, sleepy head. It's 10:45 by the way..." Chara said, not taking her eyes off her book. "Where's Azzy?" I asked. "Oh him? He said he's going to get us lunch." She answered. "Why not Papy's spaghetti?" I asked again. She made a disgusted look. "Your kidding right?" She said. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. I saw Sans sleeping on the couch. I smiled. Oh Sans, you really are a lazybones. I sat down beside him. "Frisk..." He's...sleep talking...? He blushed blue which made him cute. "I'm right here Sans..." I whispered. He smiled. "Where are ya'?" He said. I giggled. "I'm right here beside-" I was cut off when he suddenly hugged me. I blushed. I hugged him back. I kissed his forehead then, he slowly woke up. He flustered and lets go off me. "F-Frisk?!" He said. "I...I'm sorry..." Sans said, covering his face with his hand. I giggled. "Don't worry Sans...I think it was cute for you to act like that" I said. He blushed harder. A moment later, his blush disappeared. "Frisk?" He said. "Hmm?" I hummed.
"Did anyone try to describe you?" He said.

"Why'd you ask that?"

"Nothin'...if I were to describe you, all I have to say is A B C D E F G H"

I tilted my head. "What does that mean?"

"Er...figure it out yourself...I'm heading out to Grillby's. See ya' Frisk" he said and disappeared with a blue flash.

I thought about what he meant by that. It did kinda annoyed me... When Asriel arrived, I asked him, "Azzy, what does 'A B C D E F G H' mean?" He gasped a little then smiled at me widely. "Who told you that?" He asked. "Sans" I answered. "Oh...heheh...it means 'adorable, beautiful, cute, daring, elegant, funny or fabulous, glamorous, hot'" he said. Asriel put our lunch down the table. "I think Sans likes you~" I blushed intensely. That's impossible! I'm sure there are other girls out there but, why me? I couldn't breathe properly. "Frisk? Your just so cute sometimes" he said and patted my head like he usually do in school. "Hey. I heard smiley trash bag likes Frisk" Chara said. She continued to go downstairs. "Howdy" Asriel greeted Chara. "Hey Azzy. I am not letting fat bones near her. Not on my watch." Chara said as she protectively hug me. "Wow, this is the first" I said. "Shut up. I don't trust that asshole, not even one bit" she said. "Language" me and Asriel both said. "Meh. I'm going somewhere...don't ask where" She said and went outside. "Whelp. Good luck with Sans Frisky" Asriel said and went upstairs. I think Sans likes you. Those words I could never forget...but why? Asriel did just said 'I think' so it's just a guess...right? I don't know, I'll find out, eventually...

~Sans POV~

I went inside Grillby's new bar here in the surface. Not only monsters come here, but also humans now. "Hey Grillbz" I said. He noticed me and walked up to me. "Sans, it's been quite a long time now. The usual?" He said. "Ya' know me" I responded. He nodded and gave me a bottle of ketchup. I drank a few sips.

"Hey Grillbz?"

"Yes?"

"I need some advice on somethin'" I said. My face started to heat up.

"Yeah. What's it all bout?"

"Well...there's this girl..."

"And you like her and you don't know if she likes you back?"

I kinda was shocked. "Uh...yeah...?"

"I'm not good with love but all I have to say is, tell her how you feel at the right moment, the right place, the right time. And you better do it soon, before anyone else will steal her"

I nodded. "Thanks Grillbz. Put it on my tab" I said and teleported back home. Smells like pizza. I went upstairs to check on Frisk. I slightly knocked on the door. No response. I opened the door a bit and saw sleeping Frisk and no sign of Chara. I went in and sat down beside her. I blushed as I gave her a peck on the cheek and I quietly went out of her room.

~Third person POV~

Little did Sans know Frisk was actually pretending to be asleep. She opened her eyes when no ones around. She blushed and put her hand where Sans kissed her. "Sneaky little skeleton..." She thought. Frisk also didn't know Sans does love her and she loves him back.