love is the cure

Frisk sneezed.

"Hey, you okay, angel?" Sans asked, concern in his voice. Frisk nodded, her nose a little red. It's been a year since Frisk turned into a human. Sans introduced her to his friends and brother; Papyrus, Toriel, Undyne, Mettaton. She's still learning more things about the surface. She was glad that Kit is still floating by her side. Of course, no one could see her cause she remains as a guide for angels.

"Hey, I think you're sick." Kit said as she floats around her. "Humans and monsters tend to get sick if their not having a healthy lifestyle. Hey, I think it's your first time."

Frisk grunted as she continues to watch Netflix with Sans on the couch. They were watching "The autopsy of Jane Doe."

"You should tell Sans and the others before it gets worse." Kit said. Frisk slightly shook her head, making Kit groan in annoyance.

When the movie ended, Frisk went upstairs to her room. How could Sans sleep? It's a horror movie. Frisk thought as she saw Sans asleep on the couch. It's not a problem since Sans fell asleep before the movie ended.

"I am not gonna tell anyone. I don't want them to worry!" Frisk said and face planted on the bed. "And, besides you're here and you can help me with this problem."

"Frisk, you're gonna have to go outside and buy medicine. The problem is it's snowing and you're sick.' Kit explained. "You have no choice but to tell them. You don't want the skeleton brothers to get sick now, do you?"

"But--" before Frisk could even finish, Kit hit her head hard with the Angels' rule book. "Ow!" Frisk said as she held her head and sneeze.

"Use that human brain on yours." Kit said, clearly more annoyed than ever.

Frisk sat up and sighed. "Was it always this cold?" She said as she wrapped herself with her blanket. "And...I feel dizzy."

"Crap! Tell them! Anyone! Since when were you like this?"

"About...two days ago..." Frisk said, her eyes feeling droopy. Kit floated to her and put her paws on Frisk's forehead.

She immediately pulled it away. "Holy cow, you're burning hot!"

"Heh...I know..."

Kit face palmed. "Not that kind of hot, dummy. I meant the bad kind of one!"

Frisk didn't understand what Kit said, her vision blurred and felt like her body was about to freeze to death. As she felt like dying already, a sharp pain rushed through her head and her body feeling weaker by the second. She breathed heavily until all she could see was darkness.

The darkness seem to be so cold.

"Darling, do not leave us so soon."

"You better wake up, you punk!"

Frisk didn't understand this feeling. This feeling in her head and body in the same time.

"F-Frisk, please w-wake up!"

The darkness turned to gray as dim light started to surround her.

"FRISK, PLEASE WAKE UP."

"Don't you dare die on me, you...you..."

"Wake up, please wake up. Don't leave me here, Angel."

Frisk finally opened her eyes and felt something cold or her forehead. "Where...what happened--?" Before she could continue, Sans hugged her tight. "I'm sorry...for, um, fainting like that."