❄️together, forever❄️

====Time skip====

It was afternoon, Frisk is starting to worry about Sans. She's been observing lately, she noticed Sans was mad when she and Asriel arrived. After she let Sans sleep again, a moment later, she heard Sans saying curse words sometimes, Asriel. Frisk went inside her room and sighed. "What did you do?" Chara asked, crossing her arms. "I just comforted Sans, that's all." Frisk answered. Chara glared at her. "Uh-huh..." She said as she peered closer to Frisk. "No 'funny business'?"  Chara asked. "He didn't took you to the 'bonezone' did he?" Frisk gasped and slightly punched Chara's arm. "W-what?! Chara why would you think of t-that?!" Frisk stuttered. Chara sighed. "Good. Cause I am not going to be your children's aunt" Chara took her book and started reading it. Frisk sat down on the bed and decided to text her little Dino friend.

Frisky: hey Alphy!

Alphy: konichiwa Frisk-chan!

Frisky: somethings odd about Sans lately

Alphy: really? What is it?

Frisky: he acted strange, well mostly when he's near me

Alphy: ...

Frisky: Alphy?

Alphy: ...

Frisky: hello? Earth to Alphys?

Alphy: ...

Alphy:OMG I THINK I KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!!

Frisky: what?

Alphy: HE LIKES YOU!!!

Frisk read the message over and over again. She couldn't believe what she just read, even if she already read it a couple of times. Then, a knock was heard from the door. Frisk stood up and opened the door, it was Sans. "Heya Frisk, about earlier, I'm so sorry-" "no worries. You did had a bad dream" Frisk interrupted Sans. Sans blushed. "If you have any spare time...I was wonderin' if we could go somewhere..." Sans said, scratching the back of his skull. Frisk smiled while Chara glared at Sans. "Of course! Where will we be going?" Frisk asked. Sans smiled. "It's a secret" he said and disappeared. "Your gonna date him?" Chara asked. "Chara, it's not a date" Frisk protested. "Sounds like a date to me" Chara said and turned on her laptop. "Enjoy the date Frisky. I'll just watch assassination classroom. BTW, you Should watch this" Frisk changed into her pink and blue dress and black knee socks. She wore her same brown boots and a pink headband on her head. She took her purple jacket. "Bye Chara. Tell Azzy I headed out for a while" Frisk said as she opened the door. "Yeah, yeah" Chara responded, not taking her eyes off the screen. Frisk rolled her eyes and went downstairs where she saw Sans. Sans saw her and blushed. "Hold on to me tightly" Sans said as he clasped Frisk's hand. Frisk nodded and held Sans hand tight. Later, they were teleported back down the underground, where Frisk has fallen. "Here we are" Sans said. "What are we doing here?" Frisk asked. Sans let goof Frisk and sat down on the yellow flowers. "This...is where you first fell down here. If you have never fallen down, we monsters are still here. So it's kinda like your...our angel...who is going to save us from hell..." Sans said as Frisk sat down beside him. Sans turned to her and cupped his hand to her cheek. "My angel..." He added. "I...love you, Frisk..." Sans said. Frisk just went quiet. "Crap. I knew it was a bad idea, it made our friendship awkward-" Sans was cut off when Frisk kissed him. His eyes turned into hearts and he kissed back, both of their eyes closed.

~End~

========================================

Author Lexi: sup, you guys think I made this too much? Or too much dull?

Kurt (just in case you don't know this guy, check my ask/dare book): too much!! Cuteness...

Author Lexi: oki oki oki, jeez you nu have to be harsh...

Kurt: *blushes* do you have to say it in that tone...?

Author Lexi: what? Oh...but I told you, I'm not cute

Kurt: yes you are. Ask Sans

Sans: yo

Author Lexi: do you think I'm cute?

Sans: *blushes because of cuteness* maybe...?

Kurt: seeeeee

Author Lexi: me nu cute. (Heh I'm gonna use this trick)

Sans and Kurt: *blushes* Dammit!!

Author Lexi: bOI!¡!¡

Kurt: (even her Temmie impression is cute)

Sans: ikr

Kurt: wait what?!