Oneshot/Part 4: SMOL!!

"Sans!" Frisk growled, banging the door to Sans' room. "Sans, if you don't come out this instance, I'm barging in there whether you like it or not!" Frisk said. But no response. Frisk groaned out of annoyance, she opened the door to see a messy room. "Sans?" Frisk said. Then, she saw something moving under Sans' blanket. Frisk slowly walked towards the blanket, her determination rising. She carefully grabbed the corner of the blanket. Frisk pulled the blanket, revealing a small, familiar skeleton. Frisk gasped...it was Sans! "Who are ya'?" Little Sans asked, his voice a little squeaky (just imagine it's blueberry's voice). "Frisk..." Frisk said, fighting the urge to scream. Sans' stomach grumbled, he's hungry 'so cute. So cute. So cute' Frisk thought and giggled. "Come on. I have something you might like to eat" Frisk said. She went to the door, as soon as she did, she turned to see Sans never leaving his spot. 'But still lazy' Frisk thought as she sighed. She carefully took Sans in her arms, making Sans blush. Frisk noticed his reaction and slightly giggled. They went downstairs. As soon as Frisk did, she put Sans on the couch. She went to the fridge and took a bottle of ketchup. She went back to the living room and gave the bottle to Sans. Sans quickly drank the ketchup. While Sans was busy drinking, Frisk decided to call Alphys. She dialed Alphys. But no one answered. Frisk sighed put her phone down on the coffee table. She sat beside Sans. Sans finished the whole bottle and put it on the table as he crawled to Frisk's lap. He sat down on her lap, staring at Frisk. He slightly blushed. "Are ya' a star?" Sans asked. "Uh..." Frisk said, a little confused. "Cause whenever I see ya', ya' brighten up my day!" Sans said. Frisk slightly blushed. "Are ya' a camera?" Sans asked. "Why?" Frisk asked, prepared for his jokes. "Cause whenever I see ya', I smile!" Sans answered. "Aww. Thank you" Frisk said and kissed Sans' forehead. Sans intensely blushed. He immediately lifted up his hood to cover his face. Frisk wrapped her arms around Sans waist and cuddled him. Sans smiled and cuddled Frisk back. Soon, they drifted to sleep.

=====Time skip=====

Sans woke up first, not remembering anything that happened.
He intensely blushed when he realized he was kissing Frisk. Sans tried to move but can't. Frisk slowly opened her eyes. She blushed. Sans glowed blue, as soon as he did he turned to his normal size. They quickly broke the kiss as they both blushed. They went silent. "I'm s-sorry, kid. I-I didn't know how I..." Sans stopped. "Sans, it's okay. We don't know, it might be even me who...you know...it's just an accident" Frisk said. Without warning, Sans hugged Frisk. "I...I love ya', kiddo" Sans said. Frisk smiled "I love you too, Sans"

=================================================

Sorry if it's too short, guys. I just thought of this the other day and...I guess I messed up. Anyways, next part is the part 2 of 'my shooting star'. Bye, awesome readers!

~LEX🎶