One-shot/part 7: Bestfriends?

Perfect chapter to ask you guys something; if you know someone more than 5 years but you guys don't hang out that much, does that mean you guy are best friends? Just wondering and I'm very curious.
So, anyway, enjoy le chapter! Your choice when to play the song by the way.

==============================================
~Sans' P.O.V.~

Me and Frisk are best pals. We've known each other for 7 years and she still doesn't know I like her. That's good. I started having feelins' for her when she comforted me when my dad died, that was 2 years ago so, don't need to worry. What I like 'bout her is how she speaks to me, how her soft, brown hair flows with the wind, how her genuine smile sparkles...whoops, babbling again. Today, somethin's off 'bout her. She started spacing out while smiling.

"Hey, what's up with ya'?" I said and snapped my fingers in front of her face. I startled Frisk a little. "W-what? Oh, sorry...I was thinking about...something" she said. "Ya' always make that excuse to me. C'mon, tell me this time" I said. She shook her head. "Please...? Don't make me do this, bud" I said, practically beggin'. I made her laugh which made my soul flutter. "Fine. It started 2 months ago. I met this guy..." When I heard 'guy' my soul ached a little. "His name is Jacob. We started hanging out then...we, started dating" she continued. I feel my heart just broke into pieces. "Hope your relationship turns out well" I said, tryin' to sound supportive. I stood up. "Where are you going?" Frisk asked as she also stood up. "I just remembered, Pap told me to buy ingredients for his spaghetti. See ya'" I said and teleported to my room. I sat on my bed, thinkin' of what she said earlier.

A few days ago, Frisk just told me about 'Jacob' and I stopped visitin' her. I should've known better...today, I went to the mall with my bro. "THANK YOU FOR COMING WITH ME, BROTHER." Pap said. "It's nothin', bro. I've got nothin' better to do anyways" I said and shrugged. "IS THAT SO? WELL, SINCE WE ARE HERE, YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE IN THE MALL WHILE I WAIT FOR UNDYNE" Pap said. "Thanks, Pap" I said and walked away. What could I do? I sat on a bench. A girl sat next to me, she was...cryin'. "Uh... Miss?" I said as I stared at her oddly. "H-huh? Oh, sorry" she said as she smiled through tears. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's...just that, my boyfriend broke up with me...I know I didn't do anything wrong" she said. "Don't worry 'bout it. That guy is a jerk for leavin' ya' for no reason at all" I said and smiled. She smiled too and wiped her tears. "Hey, you're not bad for a skeleton. I'm Ginger, you're...?" She said. "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton" I said. "You look pretty down. Got a life problem too?" Ginger asked. "Well, I'm in love with my best friend for 2 years already. But, she met someone..." I answered sadly. "Wow, that's tough. What you should've done is confess to her. Guess it's too late already" she said. "Wanna hang out? I mean, if you've got nothing better to do that is" "sure, why not?" I said. We stood up and started talkin' 'bout random stuff.

"Jeez," I complained. "I should've watched over ya' before ya' got drunk" I said as I used my blue magic on Ginger. "Weeeeeeee!! Higher, Snasy!" Ginger said. "It's Sans" "I don't caaaaaare!! I'm a free rebel!!" I face palmed. "Where do ya' live?" I asked, wantin' to get this over with. "I'll show you the way!" She said. "Go right, then right, then right again" I followed. "We're just walkin' in circles!" I said, clearly annoyed.

It took 3 hours before gettin' Ginger home, even though it was only a walk to her house! I took her keys and went inside. I went up to Ginger's room, carryin' her on my back. "You're heavy" I complained. "Who are ya calling heavy?! I'm liiiiiiight as a feather!! Gooooo horsey!!" Ginger said and patted my head hard. I put her down on her bed. "You're such a trouble maker" I whispered. I teleported to my house to see Papyrus. "AH, BROTHER. YOU ARE FINALLY HOME!" Pap said as he hugged me tight. "What are ya' doin' still awake, Pap?" I asked. "I WAS WAITING FOR YOU. WHERE WERE YOU?" "Nothin'. Go and sleep, it's late" I said he nodded and went upstairs to his room. I lazily sat on the couch. Before I knew it, I drifted to sleep.

Me and Ginger got closer now and there's still no news from Frisk. "Sans...I've got something to tell you..." Ginger said shyly. "I know we've only known each other for a few months but...I think...I'm in love...with...you..." She said. I went dead silent. I haven't changed my feelins' for Frisk. "This isn't gonna work out...at all" I said and teleported before she could even say a word to me. I teleported to the flower field where me and Frisk used to visit. I saw Frisk just starin' at a sunflower she plucked. "Yo, bud" I said and tried not to be affected. She turned to me, her smile made me calm down. "Heya, pal. Long time no see" Frisk said as I sat down beside her. "So, how's the relationship goin'?" I asked. "I broke up with him," she said. Somehow, that made me happy. "I told him he's not the right guy for me at all...I didn't realize I was already in love with someone. That someone is always there for me, he would try to cheer me up whenever I'm sad, he would always make me laugh with his bad jokes and puns" she giggled. Why does that sound like me? Frisk turned to me. "I love you, Sans. Since the day we met" she said. I just sat there, completely dumbfounded. Frisk laughed and gave me a peck on my cheekbone. I blushed and lifted my hood. "I knew you always felt the same." She said as she tackled me into a hug. I hugged her back. "I love ya' too, pal".