Hamiltale

[Don't play it yet. I'll tell you when to play it]

Aye whassup!

As some of you know, I'm an absolute Hamiltrash now.

So don't hate please ;-;.

If some of you knows what's the story, do not judge meh. And I know what happened don't worry.

Just enjoy! It's a musical btw. I just changed some lyrics.

Eliza/Elizabeth Schuyler: Frisk Dreemurr

Alexander Hamilton: Sans the skeleton

Angelica Schuyler: Chara Dreemurr

The song is there just in case you don't know what's the tune. [You may play] Ignore the male 'heys' there.

~♡~

Frisk: ooh~! I do! I do! I do~! Hey! Ooh~! I do! I do! I do~

Boy, you got me helpless~ look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless~. Down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em.

I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight. We were wearing dresses with some rebels in our hot night. Laughing at my sister(Chara) as she's dazzling in the room. Then you walked in and my went boom.

Trying to catch your eye in the side of the ballroom, everybody's dancing in the band's top volume. Ride to the rhythm as we wine and dine, grab my sister and whisper "yo, this one's mine".

My sister made her way across the room to you. And I got nervous thinking "What's she gonna do?" She grabs you by the arm, I'm thinking "I'm through". And you look back at me and suddenly I'm helpless.

Oh, look at those eyes.
(Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless) oh yeah. Down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em. (Helpless) I'm so into you! I am so into you! (Helpless) I know yeah, down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em.

Sans: where are you taking me?

Chara: I'm about to change your life.

Sans: then by all means, lead the way.

Frisk: Frisk Dreemurr. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Sans: Dreemurr?

Chara: my sister.

Frisk: thank you for all your service.

Sans: *bows and kisses Frisk's hand* if it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it.

Frisk: *blushing intensifies*

Chara: *snickers* I'll leave you to it. *walks away*

Frisk: one week later, I'm writing a letter nightly. Now my life gets better with every letter that you write me. Laughing at my sister cause she wants to form a harem.

Chara: I'm just saying if you really love me you would share him.

Frisk: HA! Two weeks later, in the living room , stressing. My father's(Asgore) stone face while you're asking for his blessing. I'm dying inside as you wine and dine, and I'm trying not to cry cause there's nothing that your mind can't do. My father makes his way across the room to you. I panicked for a second, thinking "we're through". But then he shakes your hand and says "be true". Then you turned back to me, smiling and I'm helpless~!

(Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless) I'm Down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em! that boy is mine! That boy is mine! (Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit) helpless~! Down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em.

Sans: Frisk, I don't have a dollar to my name, an acre of land, a troop to command or a dollop of fame. All I haves my honor, a tolerance for pain, a couple of college credits and my top notch brain.

Insane, your family brings out a different side of me. Asriel confides me, Chara tried to take a bite of me. No stress, my love for you is never in doubt. We'll get a little place in Snowdin then we'll figure it out.

I've been living without a family since I was a child. Don't know my mom, my father died, I grew up buckwild and I'll never forget my father's face that was real. As long as I'm alive, Frisk, swear to god you'll never feel so...

Frisk: (helpless) I do! I do! I do!

Sans: Frisk.

Frisk: I do! I do! I do~!

Sans: I never felt so--

Frisk: *tackles Sans* YEAH! (Down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em)

Sans/Frisk: *laughs*

Sans: *caresses Frisk's cheek* my life is going fine cause Frisk is in it.

Frisk: I look into your eyes and the sky'sthe limit! Im~... (down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em)

*wedding march*

(On the surface you can be a new man, on the surface you can be a new man, on the surface you can be a new man~)

Frisk: helpless~. *Kisses Sans*

Sans: *kisses back*

~☆~

Aye whassup!

OH MY DEAR LORD THAT WAS HORRIBLE.

but I've got no ideas anymore so I just thought I'll publish this instead. So I'm sorry.

That's all. See ya, my dear awesome readers! (I wrote this at exactly 3:00 am.)

~L € × ¡ 🎶