Sneek peek

Sorry if I was rushing with the chapter earlier. This is just a sneak peek of 'No More Resets'.
Enjoy! I hope...

================================================

The wind blew so hard, it could make a tornado. "Leane! What did you do?!" Claire screamed. "I-I don't know!" Leanne
Responded. Louise tried to remember what Alphys said. Then, it hit her. "Guys, we need dad! Now!" Louise said and grabbed her sisters' hands. "Why?" Claire asked. "I'll explain everything later for now, we need dad!"

"Mom? Who's this 'Sans'?" Louise asked. "Just someone everyone can rely on...even if he is a lazy bastard" Frisk laughed as she blushed. Louise just got more curious and asked more questions.

They ran and ran until they reached Alphys' lab. They went inside and sighed in relief. "Now...tell us why we need dad?" Leanne asked. "Remember what Aunt Alphys said? If something happened to the void box and something was off, like, earlier, the forecast suddenly Changed. That means..." Louise waited for them to answer. Leanne and Claire gasped. "It could create a portal to different worlds!" They both said. "Exactly" Louise said and smiled. A portal showed up behind the three, all of them looked back. "Oh come on! It's already hard to deal with the void box and now this?!" Claire complained. "Seriously, weird things happens in Elmore but this is different, Gumball" A fish with legs stepped in the portal, followed by a blue cat. "Have you taken your medicines, Darwin?" The cat said. They saw the three siblings. The fish and the cat fainted. "Oh no..." Louise mumbled. "This could create a paradox"

============================================
This is all, hope you enjoyed!