Genocide

CHARA! Stop! Please! Frisk begged as she watched every monster being killed in her own hands.

Aww...but we're having so much fun! Why end it so soon? Chara said as she stepped inside judgement hall. Frisk watched in terror as she saw Sans in the distance.

"It's a beautiful day outside," Sans started. He clutched his brother's scarf as he stared at Frisk hatefully. "Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this, kids like you..." His left eye finally flamed cyan blue with flickers of yellow. "S H O U L D B E B U R N I N G I N H E L L"

Without thinking twice, Chara launched towards Sans with an insane smile plastered on her face. Frisk tried to control her body again, but it was no use. Chara completely possessed her. Sans dodged the attack as bones hit her from behind. Frisk screamed in agony as Chara showed no signs of pain, blood trickling down from her mouth.

Sans didn't understand. After all he has done to her, yet she still killed all the innocent monsters who only want nothing but to live free from the underground. Sans flinched when he saw Frisk still wore a bloody smile. She showed no signs of pain, making him rage a bit more. He snapped his fingers as her soul turned blue. Sans hatefully sent her flying and hitting the walls in all directions. Still, no signs of pain.

Frisk felt like dying inside. Her knees felt weak as she collapsed on the floor. She knew she'd die any second, but Chara refused that to happen. Chara...please, stop this.... No response. Chara was too distracted. Sans finally stopped as Chara fell hard on the floor, making Frisk scream. Chara heard some of Frisk's bone cracked but she just focused on killing her target. She ran towards him and wiped the blood trickling down from her head. Sans summoned a Gaster blaster and blasted Chara. Luckily, she barely dodged it. Frisk suffered. Not because she was hurt physically, but because she's hurt emotionally.

After hours and hours of fighting and dodging (too lazy), Sans finally felt like sleeping. Chara's smile widened as she waited for him to sleep.

Sans fought the urge to close his eyes. He has to kill her, even if he did loved her. He can't let her kill anyone again. But it just seemed so hopeless. After all the attacks that hit her, she should be dead by now. The thoughts made Sans drift to sleep. Chara walked towards him, blood dripping from her arms and forehead. Frisk's eyes widened. No! Sans, wake up! Please! You can't sleep in the middle of a battle! Frisk yelled. Shut up! It's no use. You're trapped in your own head and there's nothing you can do about it. Chara scolded. When she slashed, Sans quickly dodged.

"You think you can beat me that easily?" He said with a smile.

"Why you little—" Chara said as she was about to hit him. But, something made her stop. She tried to move but she can't. She realized it was Frisk's DETERMINATION. She tried again but this time, she didn't control Frisk's body. Frisk tried to ignore the pain as she controlled her movements. "Impossible! Frisk, stop!" Frisk didn't respond. Sans just stared at them, dumbfounded. Frisk was able to control her body now. With all her DETERMINATION, Chara was ripped apart from her body. Sans just gasped as he caught Frisk bridal style before she could hit the ground.

"S-Sans...? I-I'm sorry" Frisk said as she started crying. Sans stroked her brown hair, confusion and concern in his eyes.

"You think this is over, Frisk? You think this is all over? Remember that I'm always with you wherever you go..." Chara said. Sans heard and tried to look for the owner of the voice. He realized it wasn't Frisk who killed the monsters, it was the owner of the demonic voice.

"Shhh...it's okay, bud. I forgive you..." Sans soothed. He felt guilty for hurting Frisk.

"Y-you shouldn't...I-I'll reset...Ill try to make it up to you..." Frisk said as everything turned black.

Frisk fell on a bed of golden flowers. It hurt just a little. "Seriously Chara? Fine, whatever. Do what you want" Flowey said. Frisk whipped her head to him. He looked annoyed. He disappeared in the ground as Frisk stood up.

"Oh my. What are you doing all alone here, my child? It is very dangerous for you to be out here" a sweet familiar voice said. Frisk slowly turned to her. "I am Toriel! The caretaker of the ruins."

Frisk ran and hugged her with tears. "Oh, you must be scared. Worry not, my child. I shall take care of you." Toriel said as she hugged her back.

Frisk finally stepped into judgement hall as memories of the last timeline rushed in. She shook her head and continued to walk ahead.

"So...you finally made it." A deep voice said. Frisk turned and saw Sans leaning on the wall. He walked towards to Frisk with...a hurt expression? "The time where you're finally judged." Frisk nodded, a little scared. Sans saw this and sighed. "Hey, don't worry, pal. I'm rooting for ya'"

"Thanks, Sans" Frisk said with a smile. She turned and walked, but before she could lay another step, a bony hand grabbed her wrist. This made her turn to him.

"I'm just gonna ask again," Sans said as he stared at the ground. "Is what you're doing...really worth it?" He muttered. Silence fell.

Frisk wore a sad smile as she held Sans' face, making him look at her. "Don't worry. I'll come back"

Sans slightly blushed and sighed. "Okay then, I can't argue with that. Just...at least let me give you my good luck" he said and kissed her. Frisk's eyes widened. Soon, she kissed back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Sans wrapped his arms around her waist. Soon, they had to break the kiss to breathe. "You better come back"

Frisk giggled. "I promise" she kissed him again. "I love you"

"Don't forget I feel the same"

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Aye, whassup!

How was that?

It's been a long time since I've posted something good here. And I'm sorry if it's short and not worth the wait, but hey. At least you've got something to read here, right? Plus I didn't have any good ideas anymore, again I is sorry. ;-;

That's all for now. Hopefully, I'll post a new chapter soon. Remember, I take requests! Don't be shy and just shout those requests in the comment section below!

Good bye for now, my dear awesome readers! Stay awesome!

~L€X¡🎶