Oneshot/Part 3: Photograph

One day, Sans was fixing his camera. When he was able to fix it, he went to his school club. He never liked taking pictures, but he does when he takes pictures of a girl he is in love with. Sans had a crush on her since 1st grade. The best part for him was she goes to the same club. Sans opened the door to his club and saw his crush sitting on a chair, reading a book. Sans secretly took a picture of her. With a soft snap, the girl turned to Sans, a little shocked. Sans quickly hid his camera. The girl giggled. "I caught you, Sans" the girl said. Sans blushed out of embarrassment. "Heh, guess you did, Natalie" Sans said and sat beside her. Soon, more people went inside the room. "Hey, there guys!" The club president said. "We have a new member!" She said. A girl with short brown hair stepped forward. "Well? Introduce yourself" The president said. "I'm Frisk" Frisk said. "Sans will be teaching you on how to be a member here" Frisk nodded. "Uh...I don't think..." Sans said. Natalie nudged Sans. "Try it, Sans. You don't know, it might be fun" Natalie encouraged. Sans sighed. "Fine. I'll try" Sans finally agreed. "Great! You can start now, Sans" the club president said. Sans stood up and gestured Frisk to follow him outside the room. Frisk didn't hesitate to follow. "Where are we going?" Frisk asked. "While we're walkin' around, make sure to take pics then show 'em to me" Sans answered. As Frisk took some pictures, Sans noticed a wound on Frisk's hand. "What's that?" Sans asked, pointing at her wound. Frisk quickly put her hand in her pocket and turned. "It's nothing..." Frisk said. "Whaddya mean it's nothing? You have a wound on your hand, and I'm pretty sure it's new" Sans said. "I...accidentally cut it..." Frisk said. That's way to big to be an accident. Sans thought. Sans used his blue magic to lift Frisk up in the air. "H-hey!" Frisk said, as she tried to break free. Sans made Frisk move closer to him to get a better look on her wound. He rolled up her sleeve and saw the wound was as long as a pen. "This, is no accident. Who did this to ya'?" Sans asked. "Why would you care..." Frisk muttered and stared at the ground blankly. Sans just stared at her. Why did he care? Sans sighed. "No one ever cared about me...not even my dad..." Frisk said, fighting the urge to cry. Sans put Frisk back down. "Why would ya' say that?" Sans asked. Frisk cried softly as her hands curled into fists. She hung her head low. Sans wrapped his arms around Frisk to comfort her. "Don't say no one cares 'bout ya'. Cause someone does now" Sans said with a soothing smile. Frisk smiled back and wiped her tears with her sleeve. "C'mon. That's enough pictures for one day" Sans said and took Frisk's hand to his. They walked back to the club room.

=====Time skip=====
4 months later...

Sans got interested in taking pictures, most specially when he's with Frisk. Somehow, he stopped taking pictures of Natalie, instead, he takes pictures of Frisk now. And Frisk doesn't even know. Frisk and Sans are best friends now, but Sans started treating Frisk more than a best friend. But, today, Frisk has bad news for Sans. "What?!" Sans screamed. "You're leaving?! Where are ya' goin'?!" Sans said. Frisk felt guilty. "My dad said we're moving to Canada. He said he has a new job there, and he's forcing me to come with him" Frisk said. "You're already 16. Tell your dad you wanna stay here" Sans said. "I tried..." Frisk said softly. "When are ya' gonna leave?" Sans said. Frisk hesitated to tell him. "Uh...later..." Frisk muttered. Sans' left eye started to glow cyan blue and hugged Frisk tight. Frisk hugged him back. "It's okay, Sans. I'll send you pictures. People say it's beautiful there in Canada" Frisk tried to calm Sans down. "Okay..." Sans said as his eye started to return it's normal white color. He let Frisk go and both of them started to walk to their classroom.

=====Time skip=====
Dismissal
"Whelp. Here we are" Frisk said, looking at the school gate. "Yeah" Sans said. "But, before ya' go, I have to show ya' somethin' first" Sans took Frisk's hand and with a flash, he teleported both of them in a dark room. "Sans? Where are we?" Frisk asked, trying to analyze where they are right now. "I'm gonna let ya' go. Just stay right where you are, k?" Sans said as he slowly let Frisk go. "Er...um...okay...?" Frisk said, unsure. Sans, is this another prank? Frisk thought. Sans smiled and snapped his fingers. (Play le song) One by one, cyan blue Echo flowers started to glow. Each one illuminates a picture of Frisk. 'Sans!' One Echo flower said. 'Stop! Sans!Frisk gasped as four Echo flowers illuminated a giant picture of Sans and Frisk in the middle.

 'Stop! Sans!Frisk gasped as four Echo flowers illuminated a giant picture of Sans and Frisk in the middle

"H-how did you..." Frisk said. "Blue magic, remember?" Sans chuckled and hugged Frisk from behind, making Frisk squeak a little. "So, ya' like it?" Sans asked. Frisk teared up a little. "Of course I do, bonehead" Frisk said playfully. "Frisk...I...I like ya'...no, I...love ya', and it's no lie. I used to have a crush on Natalie Weigenman from our club. In fact, I was obsessed with her. And, all of that changed. Believe it or not, I already knew Natalie liked someone else from the start. Guess I can't move on. Then, we first met here...in the club room. When I saw ya', I thought I was dreamin'. So, I protected ya' no matter what. Cause...you're my one and bonely" Sans finished his sentence with a pun, making Frisk giggle. "Sans, you're making me more guilty for leaving you! Cause I love you too, okay?" Frisk said and kissed his cheekbone. Sans blushed. Then, Frisk's phone rang. Sans let Frisk go so she can answer her phone.

'Young lady, where are you? Our flight is 5 pm"

"Sorry, dad. But I wanna stay here"

'We are not discussing this again-'

"Then we don't have to. Cause I've already made up my mind. Besides, I can live with Aunt Toriel for a while"

'That goat lady next to us?! Have you lost you're mind?! She's a monster"

"So? She treats me like I'm her own whenever you're not around"

'*Groans* fine. Do whatever you want'

And with that, Sans happily hugged Frisk again. "You're stayin'?" Sans asked. "You heard the boss" Frisk said and hugged Sans back.

=====================

Heya, reader! Sorry for the slow updates. I was trying to get inspiration from school, and eventually, my classmate brought his camera and he keeps taking pictures of people without telling them...even me! then it hit me. So hope you enjoyed the chapter! Remember, requests are open. See ya', awesome readers!!

~LEX🎶