My shooting star: a dream come true (part 1)

Ayo~!

YES IM AWARE THAT IVE BEEN OUT FOR A HELLA LONG PERIOD OF TIME, AND IM SORRY.

BUT IM ALIVE.

Remember the outertale chappies? Yeah, this is the last one. I loved this AU so much because of my love for space.

And I might stop making Frans books.

Emphasis on "might", babs.

Yes, I'm very sorry. Please forgive me!

Undertale just doesn't seem to appeal me anymore. I'm currently addicted with musicals now (Hamilton, Be more chill, Heathers, Dear Evan Hansen, The greatest showman, etc.) . But not to worry! I will make a proper ending for all my books! They're just gonna be shorter now. And I'll make a proper end chapter for this one too.

Enough chit chat. Enjoy~!

"MIGHT"

—•—

  [Reader's P.O.V.]

Frisk loved Sans from her dreams, but not platonically. She wants to spend time with him in every moment that she's alive, not just at night or whenever she sleeps. She just couldn't resist his jokes and loving smile. And he helped her make new friends in her dreams, like Asgore, Undyne, Nabstablook and Papyrus. But she's just afraid that if she confesses to him, he might reject her. That their relationship right now will break. She would do anything just to make him go out in the real world.

Frisk tapped her pen on her notebook in a steady beat. "The Stars have energy that can be used as a magnetic field if enough magic is stored in a secured place. If all that magic is stored in a certain amount of time," the professor paused to write something on the blackboard. "Then BOOM! Let all that magic out and the Stars would be attracted to where the magic is coming from." Frisk didn't listen, for she knew all of this too well. She just stared out of the window, thinking about her skeleton boyfrie—

Oops. I meant friend.

Frisk blushed at the thought of almost calling the cocky skeleton in her dreams 'boyfriend'. Dammit, Frisk. She cursed at herself. The bell finally rang. Frisk quickly put everything in her bag and went outside the classroom.

"Don't forget your homework!" The prof called out. Frisk wore her jacket that has the color of the outer space. She simply put her hands in her pockets, feeling the star Sans gave her on the first night they met. She smiled to herself, excited to have a nice sleep.

"Mom, Asriel, I'm home!" Frisk called, taking her jacket off for their cozy home is warm.

"Welcome home, dear." Toriel smiled. She was sitting on her own green armchair. Frisk kissed her and went upstairs. She knocked on Asriel's door, but no response. She took a peek inside and saw Asriel playing video games with his headphones on. She went to her room, the scent of roses greeting her. She didn't bother changing as she let herself fall on her bed. She closed her eyes, giving in to the softness of her bed.

•••

Frisk's eyes opened. Her dark room didn't stop her from excitedly going downstairs. She ran outside and smiled.

"Sup, Frisk. How's your day?" Sans wore his usual grin. Frisk can't help but hug him tight. This took Sans by surprise, but his face was instantly coated with a shade of blue. "H-hey, what's with the hug?"