Chapter 2

Emily's POV

Today was Friday and today me and Natalie were travelling almost 23 miles from Northern Ayrshire to go to Glasgow city centre to go shopping.

We had the dogs in the back seat of our car as in Scotland dogs are allowed in resteraunt and shops and etc.. ( A/N this is actually true! I was in Scotland this summer and dogs were in the resteraunts with me and my parents.. not very pleasant though!)

The whole 23 miles we spent singing Glasgow Rangers songs which won't be mentioned in this book because they're a bit secterian. Woops.

When we arrived, we went straight to Victoria Secret and bought some body mists to make us smell nice before rushing off to heaps more of shops to buy things that we really didn't need.

Me and Natalie finally settled on the outfits we were gonna wear to SitC and got back into the car.

Something odd then happened. Something that never happens in Scotland..sunshine. Especially on a cold winters day like this.

Soon enough, the dark clouds floated away and out came the big ball of light we all missed dearly. Sunlight.

As if the weather and our radio was somehow linked together, more summery songs started playing.

Natalie's favourite song came on. Closer by the chainsmokers.

"I WAS DOING JUST FINE BEFORE I MET YOU, DRANK TOO MUCH ANF THATS AN ISSUE BUT IM OKAY," Natalie and me sang. God this song was unbelievable. The thoughts started flooding back to me of him.

I shook them off, continuing to look out of the window as Natalie drove us home.

Wait. What the fuck! Why was I letting Natalie drive?!

"I don't trust you driving," I said to Natalie with a serious face.

"Stop joking around," she said coldly.

"This time I'm not joking." I said sarcastically, trying to hold back my laughter at her response.

"No but did you see MiniMinters latest video?" Natalie squealed. I thought she was more of a Calfreezy fangirl. Intact, she was. She fucking loved him.

"Was it that football tricks one?" I questioned, looking out of the car window.

"Yeah,"

"See it, Simon looked gorgeous," I said, flowing into deep thought about if he would be at SitC or not.

"Hey Natalie?" I asked, turning round and looking at her. She was concentrating on the road for once.

"Yeah?" She asked, keeping her concentration on the road.

You would often hear the ID rattle of Molly and Cindy's collars as they grunted in their sleep in the back seat.

"Do you think The Sidemen will be at summer in the city?" I questioned, looking out the window again.

"Probably not, Zoellas there though." Natalie said, as we pulled up into our street. Finally. Hate to say it but I missed this place.

"Oh.." I said kind of upset because I really did love Simon. Not in a girlfriend way. Just in a weird fbagirly way. It would never be more than that.