Chapter 21

• Simons POV •

Tonight I was taking Emily out for dinner before the lads holiday tomorrow.

Right now, I was in my room getting ready. We were going to a fancy American style/themed resteraunt so I told Emily to wear something classy.

Tonight I'm wearing an all black suit and tie with a white shirt.

Emily and Natalie had also moved into the sidemen house permanently and that was great. The delivery trucks were currently at her house in Ayrshire bringing the rest of her stuff down to the sidemen house.

I knocked on Emily's bedroom door (guest bedroom) where she was getting ready.

She opened the door and took my arm as we walked down the stairs. She looked stunning tonight. She was wearing an all black dress with some black heels and her hair was perfectly straightened so it freely flowed down her back. She had all her makeup nicely done and to be honest I was proud to call her mine.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for Harry and Natalie at this moment in time. I understand Harry's upset but he just won't show it. He really loved and cared for that kid as much as Natalie did.

Anyway, Harry was gonna take Natalie out for dinner tonight too but Natalie just really wasn't feeling up to it. I'm sure Emily wouldn't feel up to it either if she'd just lost her unborn child.

When me and Emily arrived to the resteraunt we got our reserved table for 2.

The table had a white cloth and had a rose in the middle of the table in a clear vase. Red roses were Emily's favourite.

Over dinner we just talked about the simple things and Emily even admitted how she's still a big fan of me.