Chapter 12

• Emily's POV •

Tonight was the night of the party and me and Simon were determined to get Natalie and Harry together.

"So what's the plan?" I asked, looking up at the tall blonde hair blue eyed boy in front of me as he was putting the beers and etc in the fridge.

"I'll speak to Harry because I know he definitely likes her," he said, shutting the fridge door.

"It's cute the way they look at eachother.." I then said, trying to keep my voice in a low whisper incase anyone heard us.

"You're cute," Simon said approaching me and engulfing me in a hug before kissing my head then returning back to setting stuff out for the party.

I went up to me and Natalie's room. This was the guest room but it was overall really cute. Natalie was sitting at her vanity table applying g some makeup and doing her hair.

I sat on the side of the bed which was just a couple centimetres beside her before beginning to speak.

"So..what do you think of Harry?" I asked, clearly trying to figure out her feelings for him.

The moment I said this, her eyes lit up as I've never seen them before. That's when I knew she loved him.

"You don't need to say anything..the look in your eyes says it all." I said, smiling.

I think Simon had already spoke to Harry because just then there was a knock at the door and Harry appeared.

"Can I speak to Natalie a minute?" He asked, looking over to the beautiful brown haired girl at her vanity table.

"Sure. I was just leaving." I said, exiting the room.

It was around 8 o'clock now and guests were already arriving. A few more girls arrived to the house that the boys knew and holy good god they were gorgeous. A few boys came too but I never really knew anyone.

There was one girl I knew. Ashley. From Ashley Mariee Gaming on YouTube. Also Simons ex.

I don't think she knew that me and Simon were going out and I wasn't going to be the one to tell her.

Around 11 that night everyone was completely out of it. Natalie and Harry were in the corner or the room kissing and such whilst everyone was either dancing or passed out or playing silly games.

Me and the sidemen were playing silly party games. Right now we were playing seven minutes in heaven. If you don't know what hay is, it's a drinking game.

"I chose...Simon and..Emily to go." Vik said, smiling sarcastically at us.

Simon took my hand, helping me up before we went upstairs to play the game. It was basically where you kisses and stuff. Normally you'd play it in a closet or something but I think a bedroom would be much comfier.

We began kissing, Simon leaving soft kisses along my neck before we fell onto the bed and covered ourselves with the blanket as it was cold tonight.

Simons 'member' was massive..bigger than I thought when I was a creepy little fangirl.

Someone entered the room as my head was bobbing up and down causing Simon to groan in pleasure.

"Bit busy mate, I'll be down in a minute," Simon then said to the mysterious person before I heard the door shut indicating they'd gone.