Chapter 25

• Emily's POV •

I giggled as Harry and Natalie's 2 year old son ran into my arms as I crouched down to give him a hug.

"I missed you so much, Alfie!" I smiled happily looking down at the dirty blonde haired boy. He looked so much like Natalie and Harry.

"Nads says Vans here," He giggled. How cute omg!

"Yeah she's in the kitchen with Simon," I said, standing up, watching as Simon emerged from the kitchen with Vanessa and the two children hugged then crawled off to play.

"Harry mate," Simon said, pulling him in for a hug. The rest of the sidemen were out filming a video right now.

"Natalie!" I said, leaping into her arms causing her to laugh.

"You never jump into my arms when I come home from football practice," Simon pouted.

"You're not as special as Natalie," I told the tall blonde haired boy, sticking my tongue out sarcastically.

"Wanna go film a few videos?" Simon asked Harry and he nodded before they both headed upstairs probably to record a fifa video.

"How have you been?" I asked as I sat down beside Natalie on the sofa. I hadn't seen her since she left the day she told us all about the miscarriage and just left..

"It's actually been great. My minds been taken off it since little Alfie was born," she reassured, shooting me a small smile.

"Do you ever miss Ayr?" I asked, looking at my hands awkwardly. What the fuck. Just shows how long we've been apart, I was never awkward with Natalie.

"All the freaking time," She sighed.

"I reckon we should move back," I suggested, looking up at her before bursting out laughing.

"You'd move out of a mansion for a shitty place in a shitty town in Scotland?" Natalie asked, also laughing.

"Noway I love it here, and my whole life is here now," I smiled, thinking of what my life had now become of itself.

"Do you ever talk to your family back in Northern Ireland?" Natalie questioned, flicking on the tv.

"Not really. They know where I am though," I said, also watching the tv.