Chapter 23

- 3 years later -

• Emily's POV •

Natalie had gotten a lot better now and she's even tried again with Harry. They have the cutest 2 year old I've ever seen.

He has dirty blonde hair just like Harry and has Natalie's eyes. It's the cutest thing when he tried to say Natalie aswell because he calls her Nads for short.

Me and Simon? Still going strong. Sure here's fights here and there but I love him all the same.

We have a 3 year old girl called Vanessa. She has long brown hair and has Simons eyes - my favourite feature of Simon.

"Tickle monster!" Simon shouted chasing around Vanessa around the sidemen house.

He eventually caught her causing her to playfully scream as he slung her over his shoulder and dropped her on the sofa and then started blowing raspberries on her belly causing her to laugh loudly.

Natalie still lives with Harry and honestly, after my best friend left I thought I wouldn't be able to carry on without her but I can and I have and I still will. Why? 2 words.

Simon Minter. He kept me going when I really didn't want too carry on.

And I'm glad I did because if I had've just gave up then I wouldn't have experienced this beautiful family that I have today with Simon, the love of my life.

Things get better in the end, eventually and if it's not better hen it's not the end.

Simon is my OTP