Chapter 7

Emily's POV.

I woke up back in my hotel. Was that seriously a dream? Clearly not because I felt a wincing pain coming from my neck. Love bites, fuck.

I sat up and witnessed Natalie in the other bed with the bartender from last night.

I don't think she knew I was awake yet because he was sitting in her bed whilst she was under the blanket clearly giving him a blowjob as you could see her head bobbing up and down as he rolled his head back in pleasure.

I realised I'd had enough of witnessing this so I pretended to be asleep but went U see my blankets myself and went on my phone.

Fuck. I wonder if Simon remembered anything? Probably not.

He must've put his number in my phone because I have a text from him.

Last night was great. Round 2 some other time? ~Si x

Why not? Didn't think you'd remember it to be honest. ~Em X

I also remember that you're a fan ~Si x

Do you usually shag all your fans? ~Em X

Nah just you. You're gorgeous ~Si X

At that moment Natalie must have jumped on the bartenders dick because loud ass moans could be heard from the other side of the room.

I decided to roll over and go back to sleep at this point.

From what I guessed was a few hours later I heard the door shut. Has he gone yet?

I sat up to see the Bartender standing with his dick hanging out as he was trying to find his clothing.

I pretended to not see anything and covered my head with a blanket trying to go back to sleep but man this guy wanted more.

"I know you were awake during all of that," he breathed.

I could hear him coming and slipping into the bed beside me.

"Don't worry, she's gone. She'll be back in an hour as she's popped to the shop for some milk. U till then, let me give you some of mine," he whispered into my ear.

Why was I letting him do this. I was just too horny to think right now.

He flicked his tongue against my clit causing me to moan. He continued to eat me out for a while before I could hear him jerking off while he was fingering me. This continued for a while until I came. He clearly wasn't finished so he climbed on top of me and flipped me over onto my stomach. No getting away now.

Before I knew it, his member was inside of me. The sex was great but I managed to keep quiet for the meantime. He eventually came and then climbed out of my bed.

I let out a load groan as I realised I just let another boy use me.