Chapter 6

Emily's POV

We returned back to the hotel after SitC and we started to get ready for our night out.

Me and Natalie straightened our hair and apply our makeup before going to put on dresses on.

Around 7- half 7 we headed out onto the busy streets of London.

It was cold and me, Natalie and almost every other girl were wearing dresses with Cardigans to match.

Fairy lights twinkled along the telephone wires above as we walked the lit up streets to our nearest wine bar.

As we entered our local 2 security men came and took our cardigans before returning to their usual position standing by the door with the other tall, bulky security men.

As soon as our cardigans were taken off and we entered the club the heat immediately hit us. Ibiza in London? In this club it definitely felt like it.

I followed behind Natalie and she led us up to the classy looking bar with bright white fairy lights wrapped around it.

Behind the bar were 3 gorgeous bar tenders. Tall. Muscles. You get the scene.

As me and Natalie sat down in the bar stools one approached us from behind the bar. He spoke with a thick Northern Irish accent.

"What can I get you girls tonight?"

"Your phone number," Natalie giggled.

"Sex on the beach," I said, referring to the cocktail.

"Same for me," Natalie said, clearly meaning something different as to what I meant.

"Coming right up," he said, smiling at me before winking at Natalie and turning on his heels to go make our cocktails.

When he brought back our drinks Natalie took hers and walked off to the 'toilet' but I seen the bartender from before slowly follow her. Dirty bitch. I love her though.

"Hey," I heard a deep voice say. I almost screamed.

"S-Simon." I said, wondering if this was all the cocktails I'd been consuming that was affecting my sight so suddenly.

"That's me," he said, slurring some of his words. Great. He was intoxicated. And it was clear what he wanted and he would never remember this in the morning so we might as well get it over with. And plus, I want this too. Who wouldn't.

He took my hand and we headed to the bathroom. We went into one of the stalls which were actually quite roomy compared to other toilets I've experienced in other London nightclubs.

He locked the door and pinned my arms against the cubicle wall while trailing soft kisses along my neck. God, drunk Simon was so hot. It was clear he didn't want to hurt me which was cute.

We kissed for a while before he slipped his hand up the entrance of my dress. I couldn't hold in the moans. And the worst part was, he knew how to make me scream.