Chapter 30

( the photos are my edits from my fanpage called @sxc.minter on Instagram )

• Emily's POV •

~ back in England ~

I payed the taxi man before stepping out of the taxi into the drive of the all too familiar sidemen house. I missed this place. Most of all I missed my little family here.

I opened the door to see Simon standing there with Vanessa sitting with her arms around his neck snuggling into him. I can never get over how cute they were together.

"How was Belfast?" He asked, setting Vanessa down where she ran over and hugged me.

"It was actually great. Next time I wanna bring you and Vanessa if that's okay?" I asked.

"Sounds great," he smirked.

"Hey I missed you little lady," I said, crouching down to lunch Vanessa's cheeks.

She giggled before saying "I won my first game on Saturday!"

"Oh my gosh, did you?!" I said in a childlike voice before picking her up and bringing her into the kitchen.

I set my phone and purse in the kitchen bench before setting her down at the table.

"Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner?" I asked, getting the saucepan and cutlery out and etc.

"Yummy!" Vanessa squealed.

"I'm just going to go record a video, call me when it's ready," Simon said and I nodded before I heard him running upstairs.

Vik, JJ and Josh weren't in at the moment so I guess it was just us 3 having a proper family meal tonight.

I laid out the plates and knives and forks as the spaghetti cooked. I made a sweet bolognese sauce to go with it, too.

I set out the drinks too before I put out the food. I set out a carlsberg for Simon making sure Vanessa couldn't get near it.

I set out an orange juice for Vanessa and a Diet Coke for me.

I then set out the plates of food making sure to give Vanessa a smaller portion because she wasn't really much of an eater.

"Simon, dinners ready!" I screamed as loud as I could before I heard his footsteps tapping fast ly on the stairs before he then emerged in the kitchen door.

"Looks great," he said, kissing me before sitting down.