Chapter 11

• Simons POV •

Later that morning around 11am or so I got up to take a shower. I placed a kiss on Emily's forehead before heading out to take a shower. She was so cute when sleeping.

Today I was going to film a video with Wroetoeshaw and Calfreezy down at our local football pitch.

We were just gonna play a few football games and record it. See who could score he most goals In a certain amount of time or something.

After my shower I got changed into my sidemen top and a pair of Nike football boots. I left Emily one of my Sidemen hoodies to wear. She would just look so cute in it!

Me, Harry and Cal all jumped into my car before heading off down to the pitch.

Harry surprisingly won our football game that day with a score of 15 goals in 30 seconds.
I was second and Cal third.

When we got back to the house, we all headed into the living room to see JJ playing fifa and Natalie and Emily sitting with their 2 dogs petting them.

And of course, Emily was wearing my hoodie. And as predicted, she looked cuter than ever. I headed over to them and kissed Emily before sitting down next to her.

"Drinks tonight lads and ladies?" I asked, watching JJ as he scored yet another goal on fifa17.

"Someone say house party?" Natalie chirped up.

"Fuckup Natalie you're a sesh gremlin," Emily laughed, playfully slapping her arm.

"So are you, miss Em." I chucked.

"Sorted then," Harry said, sitting next to Natalie and starting to play with her long, brown hair.

I winked at Emily indicating towards Harry and Natalie before heading out to get the alcohol and such for the party tonight.