Chapter 8

Emily's POV

~Back at home a few days later~

SitC was great. And I got to fuck a hot bartender and Simon!

Right now, I was in my bathroom getting ready for dance. I put my long brown hair in a neat bun before slipping into my shorts and sports bra that had my dance academy's name on it.

As I was walking to dance with my dance bag over my shoulder I heard my phone ring. I stopped to lift my phone out of my bag before answering it and continuing to walk.

"Hello?" I spoke, smoke arising from my mouth as it was so cold outside.

"It's Simon, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a drink sometime?" His deep voice asked.

"I would love too, it I was only in England for Summer In The City. I live up in Ayr." I replied sadly.

"Aw. I could come up there sometime? JJ was talking about moving the sidemen house closer to the Scottish boarders anyway," He said in his beautiful accent.

"Sure why not. Got to go, I have dance now," I said, just about to hang up the phone.

"Bye beautiful," Simon said before I hung up.

Dance was great today, I learned a new routine today so that was fun.

As I was walking back home from Dance class I started thinking the worst of myself. I mean, me and Simon aren't dating but I feel like we've kind of gotten close and I felt like such a.. a slut for even letting the bartender do that to me.

I decided to ring Simon to arrange when we should meet up. I didn't mention anything to Natalie about me and Simons 'encounter' as it was weird her out I guess. It was weird. Normally I tell my best friend everything but for some reason I haven't today.

"Simon," my soft voice croaked out.

"Yeah?" He asked, his voice sending shivers up my spine.

"Where should we meet?" I asked, feeling the cold air brush a piece of hair on my face.

"You should stay over at the sidemen house for a couple weeks. You would get to experience England more and maybe you could bring that girl I seen you with." He said, as I heard a few clicks in the background. He must be in his computer.

"That was Natalie. Could we bring our dogs Cindy and Molly?" I then asked as I unlocked the door to my house.

I was greeted by Cindy jumping up on my causing me to laugh.

"Your laugh is so sweet! And yes, of course! Bring them along too." Simon then said before we both said our goodbyes.

I was gonna have to tell Natalie and soon. I should just invite her around to my house for tea or something and then tell her? How would she react?