Chapter 4

Emily's POV ♡

Saturday ♡

I couldn't explain my emotions..I was excited but felt like crying. I was meeting the you tubers I've supported since I was a teenager. Watched their channels grow and grow and I was just..always there.

Yeah, I'm sad the sidemen won't be there but Zoellas good enough!

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth before slipping into the shower and letting the cold water run down my body.

Natalie stayed over at mine last night and we got some neighbours to mind our dogs while we're away. Today we're travelling to London!

SitC this year is being held for 3 days and me and Natalie are of course, going for the full three days!

After getting out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and hair before going into my room. Natalie was in one of my other rooms getting dressed and doing her makeup.

I proceeded to get changed into some clothes. I wore my SDMN hoodie and backpack as I didn't know if it was going to be cold or not and I wore some high waisted jeans and all white leather converse.

I slipped the letters of me and Natalie's and presents for Zoella and we also had letters for the SDMN (all individually) but it was stupid taking them seeing they wouldn't be there but hey, you never know, right?

^^
This is my makeup look for today. A more bronzed look with a soft matte lip.

 A more bronzed look with a soft matte lip

^^^
This is Natalie's makeup look. She's a more natural beauty type girl because is my opinion, she is more naturally pretty than me.

When we were ready, me and Natalie headed downstairs and said goodbye to the neighbour that was downstairs looking after Molly and Cindy.

We then climbed into our Audi A6 white and we plugged my phone into the aux cable and started playing music. The perfect way to start of a road trip to London