Chapter 5

Emily's POV

Me and Natalie finally arrived at Summer In The City and it looked amazing.

They were just starting to put up the amusements and they looked amazing.

Me and Natalie instantly ran to get in line for the meet and greet with Saffron Barker and we were like 4 people away from being first in the line but then all of a sudden we looked at the meet and greet where there was a pile of girls running. Both our mouths suddenly dropped..

There they were. All of the sidemen! How is this possible? Fate really is on our side today.

Me and Natalie didn't care about the rest of the sidemen. The 2 boys hat stood out to us was 2 beautiful dirty blonde haired boys by the name of Callum and Simon.

Suddenly we were first in line and we heard Saffrons beautiful English accent say "Hello!"

But rudely we ran off to the two beautiful boys and before I knew it I was in Simons arms and Natalie and Cals.

Both Simon and Cal gave eachother a shocked look for laughing and putting us down.

"Someone's excited," Simon laughed before embracing me in a hug.

His arms. No. this is just like a cliche story book. His arms were meant for me.

This was the best day of my life.

Me and Natalie both gave Simon, Cal and the rest of the sidemen their letters and presents before going on our way.

Lets face it we didn't want to meet any other youtubers as long as we saw the sidemen and we did. Our dreams have come true!

We decided to stay in England for the next 2 days and tonight me and Natalie were going to go out for a few drinks.