Chapter 17

• Emily's POV •

Today me, Natalie, Harry and Simon were going shopping.

Simon was driving with Harry in the passenger seat whilst me and Natalie were in the back.

The 2 boys were gonna go shopping themselves fora little while and me and Natalie were gonna go our own way before all meeting up again for lunch.

Me and Natalie decided to go baby shopping first.

"What do you think it is?" I asked as we walked around trying to find the baby store.

"I'm not sure, I have a weird feeling it's gonna be a boy," Natalie said, picking up a little blue baby grow with a football on it.

"I can just imagine him being exactly like Harry, going down to the football pitch with him and such," I said, giggling at the thought.

"I always thought you were gonna be pregnant first," Natalie said, laughing along with me.

"It would be great if it was a boy because then Harry could connect with him more and he could show him football tricks and stuff," I said, looking down at her stomach. She hadn't put on much weight yet.

"We're gonna need to get you big clothes for when you get fat," I then said laughing.

Natalie bought a buggy, car seat and a few mixed sex clothes for the baby. She's bought so much already and the baby isn't even born yet!

We all eventually met up for lunch later that day after putting all our stuff back into the car.

"Nando's!" Simon yelled causing everyone to chuckle.

"I'm gonna eat healthy and order a salad." Natalie said, laughing.

Her and Harry were actually the cutest couple ever.E and Simon walked hand in hand and in front of us Natalie and Harry walked hand in hand too.