Chapter 20

• Emily's POV •

Natalie and Harry were taking longer than usual and I was starting to get pretty worried.

Just as I was thinking about it, they arrived in. I heard Natalie run upstairs and I looked up to see Harry enter the living room. His eyes rimmed with red.

Simon immediately went over and hugged him.

"Natalie's upstairs.." Harry started to tell us.

"What happened, mate?" Simon asked, coming back to sit beside me after they had finished hugging.

"Our baby's..gone."

And with those words, I broke. The tears would literally not stop. Imagine what Natalie must be feeling..that baby meant everything to her..

I immediately ran upstairs to Harry's room to see her under the covers of his bed crying.

"Ssh Natalie, it's okay." I said, hugging her.

"What did I ever do wrong?" She sobbed.

This broke my heart..we all cared so much for this baby. We had already started buying it gifts and such.

And now Natalie's blaming herself when in reality she shouldn't be. In fact, she done nothing wrong. Just shows this can happen to anyone. And that's absolutely heart breaking.

Eventually Harry came in to comfort her and I left and went back to me and Simons room.

I climbed into bed beside him and cried my heart out.

"She's blaming herself for this.." I weeped.

"It's not her or Harry's fault.." Simon soothed.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Simon. I love you so much."

"I love you way more." Simon said, snuggling into me.