Chapter 12: Journey

Lucy's POV

After Erza, Natsu and I met Jelly-chan, Meredy and Ultear, we ran off to the guild to trace back with them. The journey was quiet after that, except for the bickering the others did. "I shot the most!" Gray shouted at Elfman. "Only real men can fight as many I did!" He flexed his muscle, trying to show off exactly how manly he was. "You guys are stupid. I killed the most." Gajeel grumbled, carrying the tired Levy on his back, although he just had his arms in his pockets. The boys started fighting, after Juvia had helped Levy off Gajeel's back. "Don't you think something's missing?" Cana whispered to Mira. "Yeah, their fight seems colder than usual." Mira clutches her arms to show just how cold Gray's unmelting ice magic was. The two looked over to the three of us, Erza and Natsu still stuck in thought from when we were with the three criminals. "Hey, Natsu. Aren't you going to fight?" I tried peered in his face, but his eyes were so blank, he was in his own world. "Erza, aren't you going to stop them?" I waved my hand in her face, yet she was in the same situation as Natsu. I wonder what's going on with them? I question Michelle, looking at her cocked, rag doll face.

Natsu's POV

Who the hell was that blue guy? He can't have dated Luce, he's totally not her type. And he's a criminal, she would never date someone who's broken the law. I mean, I kinda have, but mine were minor. Compared to trying to take over the world, destroying villages and towns are much better. I think? I get lost in my own world as Lucy's face pops into my vision. What is dating anyway?

Erza's POV

J-Jellal and L-Lucy? How?! When? Why?! When did he and Lucy meet. What if they... noooo. They couldn't have, Lucy's still as innocent as when we first parted, right? I try comprehending the relationship between my sister and a man very close to me. I knew I could trust Jellal with her, but why did they spilt up? That question went around and around my head for the rest of the journey, Lucy trying to get my attention many times. I felt like I was in my own, personal nightmare. For why I felt that way, I might never know.

(Hi guys, it's short I know, but this is just a filler chapter for when we get into the next bit. I have something to ask you guys though. Do you think I should have Crime Sociere join the party, or have it a secret. I'm sorry it took so long though, I really, really am, but thanks for reading.)