Chapter 16: Lemony

(Prepare to be cringified as I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm trying my best so please don't hate ^^. Also, I'm using the end big just to get in the feel of things and you can skip this chapter if you want, as it had no immediate relevance to the story. And you pervs asked for this, so don't complain.)

Lucy's POV

I tried getting up, but Natsu put his arm around my waist and sat up, so now I was sitting on his lap, facing him. "N-Natsu?" I stuttered, peering into his eyes. He was clearly drunk, but so was I. "You're so cute." He said, putting a hand on my cheeks. I was getting hot now as my body took control. "You're so kind." His drew our faces closer. "N-Nat..." I trailed off as our face got closer. "You're so strong." He added another compliment to the list of things he was already saying. "Natsu-." He cut us off by connecting our lips.

HOLY SUGAR ICE TEA! MY FIRST KISS! I squealed in my mind as I slowly closed my widened eyes, pushing into him. He raised his hand into my hair as the other stayed on my hip, clutching on for dear life. I held on to his jacket, tugging at it. Soon enough, we needed air and teared away. Breathing heavily, we looked at each other's now swollen lips. Our gazes lifted to the eye's of the other. "Luce, I missed you so much." It seemed like he had tears of relief and happiness glazing his eyes, they weren't falling yet. This time, I pulled him by the neck into another make out session.

Again, humans need oxygen, so we parted, but this time Natsu picked me up by the waist and turned us over, so he was now on top. Our legs were entangled as my hair flowed out behind me, arms stretched above my head with a light blush on my cheeks from intoxication. "Natsu, I'm so hot." I complained, reaching down and pulling at the hem of my jumper. "I know you are Lucy." Natsu smirked slightly, receiving a weak pat on the cheek from me. "And I thought you said you were cold." He leaned in a bit further, my legs spread out so his personal area was making clothed contact with mine. "Now I've changed my mind. Please Natsu." I moaned, pulling his neck closer and wrapping my legs around his back. He chuckled and kissed down my neck, making sure to leave a possessive mark on my innocent skin. I moaned loudly, pushing my stomach against his as his wrapped his arm around me, using the other to stop himself from crushing me. His sharp k-nines grazing the surface of my skin as he follows the trail of wet back to my jaw, then to my cheek and forehead. "Let's get this thick thing off you then, huh?" He sits up, my legs still latched around him, tugging at my clothing. He ever-so-slowly pulled the soft fabric up my even smoother skin, as if he were teasing me.

Finally getting the annoying thing off me, making me grow impatient as it slid, I had the feeling Shadow was going to take over again. Yet, it wasn't Shadow, it was my drunk side. I used the opportunity to roll Natsu on his back so I could show off my full potential. Today, I had chosen to sport a lacy, black with translucent frills bra. Natsu rested his hands on my hips as a voice in the back of my head told me to lean down and trail my finger lightly down his chest. And that I did. Using the gap in his open jacket vest, I using the tip of my index finger to slowing make its way down to the bottom of his six pack, then back up to each of his shoulders, exploiting the same technique of teasing he had shown just moments ago. Slowly pulling the black coat off and throwing it behind me.

Taking me by surprise, Natsu used this situation to take hold of my breasts, cupping them lightly in his hands. I immediately gasped and moaned, enjoying the sudden pleasure being massaged into my chest. During my rolling I had to do to get me in my position, my brown mini skirt had ridden up a bit, taking any public decency it had before. Wanting more of him, I pulled Natsu up by the shoulders and pushed my chest against his own. He looked down at my back to two options.

A. He could undone my bra

Or B. Remove my skirt.

Obviously deciding I had too much clothing on my bottom half, he did the choice. The skirt had a zip from the top, all the way down to the bottom, I didn't have to move in anyway to assist him. "Natsu, I can't take it any longer." I putted in his ear, clutching to his back and hair. He instantly got excited, picking me up and throwing me against the sacred tree we had awed at hours ago. I growled at the sudden freezing temperate on my back as Natsu raised my bra above my boobs, not bothering to unclip it. He began fondling and sucking on either, taking great care in exploring every inch he couple. My face feeling lonely, I pulled his head away from my chest and to my lips, taking advantage of this surprise to slide my tongue into his mouth. As we fought for dominance, I had somehow won, and Natsu turned to lean his back against the tree, my legs and arms still wrapped around him.

Thins were becoming much more heated than before and I had finally discovered why I was so jealous of Erza and him spending so much time together. I love him. He was the one thing missing my entire life. He saved me from my indecent fate and brought me to a land of hope and joy. I only hoped for after tonight, he could return my feelings.

Squeezing as my butt in his hands, Natsu threw me up a little, reassuring my safety in his grasp. I laughed as I bounced back down again, my chest smothering him. Getting tired of the dampness in my lower region being ignored, I jumped down and have one last kiss to his lips before unbuckling his pants and throwing them down around his ankles. I finally noticed the large tent pitching itself in his boxers as I gaze in wonder. And when I say large, I mean large. I pulled the waist band underneath it to show the prize inside. "Is it even gonna fit?" I joked, touching in with my fingertip before grasping it. Taking in a sudden breath, Natsu gasped. "Christ Luce, give us a little warning." He bit his lip as he looked down at me. "Are you going to punish me?" I whispered seductively into his ear, fastening the pace of my hand around him.

Suddenly, he took home by the hair and slammed his lips into mine forcefully. Playing another game of tongue war, I increased the pressure of my hand until he grabbed my wrist. I parted and looked up at him with half lidded eyes. "I thought you wanted me, Luce?" He placed my hands on his shoulders as he kneeled down to my panties, now soaked from not being attended to. He hooked a middle finger on each side as he kissed my abdomen softly. I moaned at the smooth sensation as he pulled the unneeded piece of black cloth away. Now we were both entirely naked. Almost one.

He continued to kiss my skin as I kneeled down with him, now the both of us on our knees. We didn't need words to tell each other what we wanted. All we needed was each other.

(Okay, this is where it gets to the ultimate cringe.)

By now, my bra had fallen back into place and my womanhood was beginning to feel cold. Slowly laying me on my back, Natsu positions himself where I wanted him most. "Is this your first time too?" He asks, smirking as he looks up and down my panting body. I blush, giving away my answer just like that. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." He whispered before entering. And entering fast. I screamed out, but my tears didn't spill. The amount of pain was the same I would feel back at the mansion, but at least this one got better.

After several deep breaths and Natsu circling a finger around my arched back, the pleasure began to arise. Letting out a sudden loud moan, Natsu took this as a sign to continue the deflowering process, now and again quickening his pace. "Oh *pant* my god. *pant* Natsu!" I gasped, pushing at his arms that hugged around my stomach the entire time, amazed by this, what felt like, once in a life time pleasure. "Say my name loud." He commanded, reaching to and squeezing my right breast under my bra. "Natsu!" I painted again, my energy to scream any louder decreasing. "Louder." He grunted, his thrusts becoming soppier, indicating his near end. "NATsu!" I raised my voice, also close. "LUCY!" He shouted, before cumming inside me. "NATSU!" I screamed, completing the process.

Natsu flopped on me, any former strength out of his body with the built up tension in his manhood. "Lucy, I love you." He whispered before throwing a nearby piece of clothing on the both of us, probably his jacket, and snuggling up to me. "I love you too, Natsu." I hugged his head closer to mine, still utterly drunk, as we both feel into the deepest sleep I've had in a long time.

(AHHHHHH! Okay, I need to go cleanse myself. That was uncomfortable to write 😅. Oh well, anything for you guys. I'll get the next chapter up as soon as I can. Thanks for reading my little storm clouds!)