Competition

Lapis smiled as she heard a certain nerd scream: "I'M MLG, NO HACKS MATE, YOU NEED TO GET GOOD YOU FUCKING CASUALS! FUCK YOU- YOU CLOD!" 

She moved into her room and leaned on the doorway, smirking down at the blonde who was currently cussing out a 12 year old on Call of Duty. "Having fun?" She asked, grinning when Peridot noticed her. "Yes." She set down the controller and stood up, stretching her muscles, or lack there of. 

"So.. my competition is in two days."

"Yeah, so?"

"Sooo.." she drawed out, "I was wondering if.." She moved closer to the nerd, muting her headset where she could, very clearly here Ruby screaming, "PERIDOT I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEARD ONE MOAN I'M DRIVING OVER THERE AND BEATING YOU LIKE MY FUCKING RUG!!" and whispered in a seductive tone, "You could reward me when I win?" She licked the girls ear, enjoying the tremor that shook the nerds body. "If you win." The latter breathed out, "But yeah.. I'd.. I'll have to think of something suitable, unless you have something in mind?" She eyed the girl with a sultry gaze, making the heat between Lapis's legs grow. "I could think of a few things," she replied, amorously cajoling the girls sides. She slipped her hand into the girls baggy shirt and drew circles on her flat stomach, making yet another tremor shake her body. "I-" Peridot gulped, "Fuck." She pushed the girl onto her bed, ripping her headset off and tossed it carelessly on the floor.

That was enough for Lapis to tell that she was in for one hell of a ride. 

Peridot leaned over and roughly started to kiss her, making Lapis squeak in surprise. Using this to her benefit, Peridot slipped her tongue inside the Hawaiians hot cavern, exploring every nook and cranny. At this point, Lapis was was putty in the blondes hands, she let out a soft moan when she felt teeth sinking into her neck, then a lick to apologize. 

"Peridot..nhh.." She gasped as the nerd began to suck on a particularly sensitive spot on her neck. The aforementioned smirked, "Where do you want me?" She teased, trailing her hands up the swimmers shirt. 

Suddenly a loud scream was heard, "YOU TWO STOP FUCKING RIGHT NOW!" 

Lapis jumped and Peridot was off her in a second, grabbing her headset, "Really Ruby?" She grumbled angrily, "I was enjoying myself."

Amethysts giggle made Lapis blush, "I'm sure you were nerd." 

"I'm.. going to bed." Lapis announced, moving under the cover and forcing her eyes closed. Peridot glanced up, "Night, sweet dreams."

"With what just went down I'm sure she will~" 

"AMETHYST!"

----

"I'm nervous.." A swimmer announced, looking at her white-haired friend. The girl rolled her eyes, "Relax, Lapis." 

"How can I Saph? Peridots going to be here!" Lapis rounded on her teammate, crossing her arms. Sapphire chuckled, "I was just like you when you Ruby started coming to my competitions.." She held out a fruit juice, "Drink some, it calms your nerves." 

Lapis sighed and downed the drink before letting out a sigh, "It does.." She murmured, "Thanks Saph." 

"No prob Bob."

"It's Lapis." 

--

"Aaaaand..." The announcer went quiet, as did the crowd. 

Lapis, who was racing against Homeworld University's best, glanced around and saw Peridot leaning back with her DS in her hands, but was obviously watching because she smiled and put a thumbs up.