Christmas

"It's Christmas! Wake up!"

Peridot groaned at the sound of Stevens shout from the doorway. She grabbed her pillow and covered her head, only for said boy to take it. "Come on Peridot! Everyone's waiting for you!" 

Groaning in protest, Peridot opened her eyes, she winced as light assaulted her eyes and yawned. She reached over and grabbed her glasses off her dark wood table. She yawned again before she sat up. Her eyes, now without the annoying blur, fixed on an excited boy, staring at her pretty much with stars in his eyes. He was wearing a long-sleeved red shirt with a star and some red pants. His pajamas he got yesterday to sleep in and technically his first present. 

"Come on!" 

Peridot sighed and stood up, clad in her own Christmas pajamas. A green long-sleeved shirt with black on the neck with a yellow diamond on the chest and black around the edges at the bottom. Her pants were green with yellow diamonds on the knees. She sighed and followed the boy downstairs, seeing Lapis in her own pajamas (A blue long-sleeved (It gets cold in Beach City, though you would never be able to guess) with many lighter blue hues and simple blue pants) sorting through presents. 

Amethyst was sitting down, in her decor, a short sleeved purple shirt and some light purple shorts, eating some left over cookies they made yesterday. Pearl was sitting down (A simple white medium-sleeved shirt with shorts on) next to her, leaning against Garnet (A red and black checkered tank top and some red pants was her pajamas). Ruby (Red pajamas, simple) and Sapphire (Blue gown) sat side by side. Jasper (An orange muscle shirt and shorts) sat on the floor next to Eyeball (Same as Ruby) and Yami was sitting next to Lapis (A light gold gown on). Peridot let out a soft sigh and looked up, seeing Greg walk into the room wearing a gray shirt and some shorts. 

"Who's opening the first present?" Garnet asked, gazing at the group.

"I will!" Steven cried excitedly.

Lapis grinned and pushed a box towards him. The boy unwrapped the present and laughed when he saw a brand new ukulele.

As the unwrapping of presents continued, Lapis got a total of five presents, Garnet got a total of four, Steven got a total of seven, Peridot got only 2 (which she was fine with), Pearl got four, Amethyst got five, Yami got four, Ruby got four, Sapphire got four, Jasper got five, and Eyeball got six. 

As Garnet started collect pieces of discarded paper as the others moved into the kitchen and dining room for breakfast, she looked at Peridot, "You didn't get Lapis anything." 

Peridot nodded, "I did, but it's something I can't bring here." 

Garnet raised a brow suggestively, making Peridot flush and look away. Garnet chuckled, "Well, don't make her to sore will you?"

Peridot blushed harder, "Yeah, okay." 

Garnet nodded before she turned and walked off.

Peridot stared after her before sighing, she followed the scent of pancakes and smiled when she saw Lapis in her direction.

The Hawaiian almost dumped into her but she backed up quickly, "Oh! Sorry Peridot, I didn't see you. Here, I made you a plate." She held out the plate full of bacon and pancakes. Peridot took it eagerly, muttering out a quick thanks, before she scarfed it down wolfishly. 

"Jesus Christ, Peridot, slow down." Pearl chuckled, watching her ex. Peridot mumbled something but it was incoherent due to the mass amount of food in her mouth. She swallowed the mass down and pushed the empty plate away, "Lapis makes the best pancakes." She purred, gazing at the girl affectionately, making her blush.