Ending Authors Note

HOLY SHIT GUYS THIS IS DONE!

I wanna thank my readers, but I also wanted to address something.

When I started planning on this fanfic, since I deleted my other one because I felt as though it was moving to fast and had absolutely no character development, I realized that I wanted to do something more.. realistic. 

I'm sure many of you have had shitty breakups and you felt as though you couldn't move on because you loved your ex so fucking much. I based this simply of how I felt with a relationship (A friend) of another person. I based the Ex problem on a fanfic on Fanfiction.Net called Aquamarine, it's a great story of a bartender Lapis and this hot nerdy girl named Peridot and it followed the Lapis had a shitty breakup. (Her ex was pearl, funny enough.)

I also based some of the problems on a fanfiction here called That Girl, it's a great Lapidot story that I think you should all read if you want a new, sorta angsty story that really address some important things.

That being said I am making another book.

This time a Pearlmethyst Human AU book. 

I'm going to warn you guys that this is not going to be as sorta happy as this one because it's going to address many things, (Drug abuse, rape, self-harm are a few ones) that all of you may find triggering. There is going to be a warning at the beginning of the book as well as this warning here so don't you dare complain in the comments saying shit like "This is very triggering!" or "Delete this!" or "Warn us!" Because I DID.

The reason I'm writing this book is because I want to address these worldly issues and tell you guys that these things are not something that a simple kiss can push over. I've read so many fanfictions where the character has a very traumatizing experience and suddenly the love interest comes and everything is perfectly fine. 

THATS NOT HOW THESE PROBLEMS WORK.

It's sad that people try to.. romanticize rape or self-harm or drug abuse because there is nothing romantic about these problems. It's sad how the fanfiction start out so nice, because you feel like you can connect with the protagonist because they are struggling with these problems and then the love interest kisses them and suddenly all those problems are resolved. 

It takes time and energy to get over all of these problems, I would know I struggle with self-harm, and it is impossible for them to get resolved over something as little as a kiss. Sure it might make the protagonist feel like they aren't alone but the problem is going to plague them until the love interest, or they, help them(selves) get over it. 

This story is going to have death, abuse (Verbally and psychically), drug abuse, self-harm, eating disorders, anxiety, and many other things. I'm actually going to do research on drugs so I can make this as realistic as possible. It will be written in first and third person, mostly third, and will mostly be following pearls feelings and thoughts. 

Again, I would like to warn my readers that this is going to be a rollarcoaster of emotions and there will be allot of triggering things in this story. 

If you decide to read it, it should be out soon and it will be called 'Lost and Found.' 

Thank you for reading this story again guys, I really felt good about this one and I'm proud to see the development between Peridot and Lapis and how Peridot gets over Pearl with the help of Lapis. 

If you decide to read Lost and Found, I thank you full-heartedly. It will be underage, (They're 16 so it's not to terrible) and again, allot of Triggers. 

Anyway guys, I'll see you soon! Thanks for the reads, stay awesome!