Chapter 10

The walk back to class was quiet, really quiet. Harry didn't bother to start a conversation and neither did I. It only consisted of silently walking down the hallways, only our breathing could be heard.

Looking up at him, I started to wonder if he was even taking me to the right class. I never knew class could be this far out. But then again, where would he take me if he can't stand being around me?

"Is there something on my face?" He almost scoffed in his words, his head slowly turning back to look at me.

I immediately looked away, completely embarrassed for looking at him for a long time. I didn't know what to say or even if I should say something.

"Uh..uhm" I stuttered.

Shutting myself up, I heard Harry chuckle. His action made me look back up to see him cheekily grow a smirk upon his face. I was stunned to see a pair of gleaming green orbs turn to me, immediately changing his expression.

He coughed, looking away in a serious manner and shaking his mop of dark curls. I had to admit, I was a bit disappointed towards the way his mood changed completely  just by looking at me. Why is it that he always does this?

"Let me see your schedule." He broke the silence in the awkward atmosphere between us.

Not understanding the reason, I mentally agreed and handed him the sheet of paper in which he gripped away quite quickly.

I watched as he concentrated very carefully on my classes. Eyebrows furrowing, lips creating the look of a pouting face. I could've sworn he looks attractive, but that was until I found out his dark personality so far against me.

"Good luck." He chuckled folding back up the paper before handing it to me.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I gently took it away, "What do you mean?"

"You have Ms. Collins for Chemistry." He answered.

"Oh? You have that same class?" I asked, mentally smacking myself for bothering to ask.

"No." His answer was stern, his eyes not meeting me for a second.

I swear, I need to shut up.

"Then how do you--"

"Louis has her." He quickly interrupted.

"Oh." I was somewhat offended when he cut me off.

"So what is this teacher like?" I tried to let him know I'm not someone he should be mean to.

His head turned, pink plump lips curving into a small smile. "Mr. Kallen?"

I nodded.

Harry looked back in front of him as we took a small turn in a corner.

"He's strict, I guess."

"You guess?" I joked.

"What?" He chuckled, green eyes glancing down at me in a confused look.

"Shouldn't you be able to know if your teacher is strict or not by this time?"

He scoffed, playfully rolling his eyes as we made a small turn to the right. Flickering my vision around the empty hallway, it felt as if we're never going to get to class.

"How further away are we?" I asked.

I noticed Harry move further away from me to the left. At first I was confused but then I realized he was walking towards a classroom door.

The door was swung open, giving me a look on his face to pass through.

My feet slowly moved up to the open door where a tall, skinny man who seemed to be around his mid fourties stood. The look on his face wasn't so pleased on us walking into his lesson.