Chapter 13.

Harry dropped me off where I was suppose to be. He left me without saying a word and I wouldn't blame him. He means nothing to me. I thought I could give him a second chance but I guess he doesn't want that. So why bother?

Anyways, Harry is my least concern right now. The guidance counselor seemed to be a mean person when I first saw her this morning. Which is why Harry is already best friends with her.

I don't like it here. I want to be back in California with my Mom, a place where the sun is always shinning and the people treat you like you belong. I don't belong here, I can't fit in with the rest of the kids. The only friend I probably have is Ivy. The rest of the guys that work with Robert are nice but I'm sure they'll pick Harry over me any day and start to act like him around me. Niall is trying to be my brother, but I can't force him to like me which I'm positive he doesn't. I just want all of this to go away! I hate it here, I hate this town, I hate this school, I hate my new life! Why did things have to change? I could've moved to London with my Mom and everything would stay the same. I could've never met Robert and feel sorry for him which he clearly doesn't deserve. I could've still be fighting with Niall and having the worst time of my life but with my Mom !

I could've never met the one person that tops all the problems I have, Harry.

"Leah Horan?" The lady in the front desk asked.

I snapped away from my countless thoughts and looked up at the lady, quickly standing up from the chair I was previously sitting in.

"Ms. Westernfields is ready to see you. Follow me." She instructed walking back into the small hallway behind the front desk.

I followed her in, curiously looking from side to side towards some doors that were open on the way. I saw basically the same thing in every door, teachers talking to students and the students not caring at least one bit of what they had to share.

I looked back up once again just in time to stop myself from crashing into the lady's back as she quickly stopped. She turned around, wishing me good luck with the least enthusiasm ever before walking away. Leaving me no instruction, I suggested myself to open the closed door to my left.

It silently creaked open, my head plopping through the door to see the same blond lady in the navy blue dress from this morning sitting at her desk. Eyes hidden behind glasses that were fully intended on the computer screen as she typed with her hands on the keyboard.

"Come in." She invited not looking away from her screen.

I did as I was told, hand still on the door knob.

"Would you like me to close the--"

"Sit down." She cut me out.

One of my eyebrows anchored, confused towards what this lady wants.

"Um.. Okay?" I finished off closing the door. I'd figure it'd be more private to speak about stuff.

I sat down in a seat in front of her, waiting for her to speak once again. In the mean time, my eyes started wandering around her small room.

There was a window behind her desk that showed a glimpse of the school's football field, red curtains covered most of the view providing a dark sense to the atmosphere. Certificates were hanging up on her walls. It was nice but I rather see pictures of family up there. Then again, Ms. doesn't give you much to think of other than she has no family of her own.

My eyes just finished making contact with the name tag up on her desk when her voice spoke again, turning around in her chair to look at me.

"Your teacher sent me an email saying you're completely lost with stuff about college." She pointed out.