Chapter 33

A few hours had passed and neither Harry nor I have spoken since. We just sat there staring at the blinking screen of the TV that was currently playing the movie The Great Gatsby.

I turned to look back at Harry who was currently lying on his back on my bed, his side bandaged, his jaw set and his eyes locked on the TV. It turns out Harry was very into it for he never looked away to even ask what was going on or say something that he would usually say.

I sighed, looking away.

If you were wondering why he was even staying here in silence and hasn't gone home yet, well, he can't necessarily leave  in the state he's in and the spot where he had been stabbed could begin to bleed at any time.

It was too risky.

Yawning, I furrowed my eyebrows. Looking over at the time, it read 11:45 pm. No wonder I was so tired. Gazing over at my door, I started thinking about Niall. I must admit that I was a bit too hard on him last time we spoke. He'll notice something's up because I'm never like that, especially not with him.

Standing up from my bed, I made my way over to my door; ignoring Harry's eyes on me the whole time. Shutting the door behind me, I walked down to Niall's room and gently knocked. I waited. Nothing. My hand gripped the door knob and I opened the door to see him lying on his bed, the wooden guitar he had on top was him was quickly set down besides him as he sat up and stared at me.

"Dude, can't you knock?" He spoke in annoyance.

"I did." I scoffed. "And I'm not a dude."

Niall just rolled his eyes pathetically before fixing himself up in his pillow and grabbing his guitar again. "What do you want anyways?"

I crossed my arms below my chest, ignoring his mean ways which I'm probably sure I deserve.. But still!

"I just came by to tell you that.. I'm sorry, for acting the way I did earlier. You didn't deserve that. I was just angry." I sighed looking down.

There was a moment of silence. I looked up to see him start strumming on the strings of his guitar, a look of annoyance in his face.

"Yeah, well, I don't really care about that."

I grunted in annoyance, rolling my eyes and closing the door in front of me. There's just no way around him. He's stubborn and ignorant. Well, at least he's not the only one I know with that problem. The other one is laying there in my bed right now.

Turning on my heals, I mentally screamed to myself. I was just about to walk back into my room when my body collided woth another's. Looking up, I saw Harry looking down at me.

I caught my breath. "Jesus, Harry!" I let it out slowly, licking my lips. "You scared me."

"Sorry." He monotonously replied. "I was just going to get a glass of water."

"I'll get it." I wiggled put from in front of him, making my way down the stairs and into the kitchen where I grabbed a clean glass, filling it up with water before walking back into my room.

Spotting Harry lying on his back once more on my bed, I walked over him, leaning over to hand him his drink. He grabbed.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I tucked some hair behind my ear, about to take a seat at the edge of my bed when his voice stopped me.

"Come here." He mumbled, settling the glass on the stand besides my bed.

I knitted my eyebrows together. "What?"

He licked his lips, locking his eyes with mine-- they were unreadable as usual but they held a warm feeling to them. "I said, come here." He patted the spot next to him.