Chapter 36

"Hurry up, Leah!" I heard Niall call out from the hallway, knocking on my door impatiently.

"I'm going, hold on!" I spoke back, finishing placing an earring on my left ear.

I was dressed up, only minding the minor touch ups I was yet to meet until we had to leave for that stupid dinner Robert is making us go to.

My punishment was over, well at least after tonight. I just wanted to get this over with.

I haven't heard from Harry in a while. The last thing he texted me was him saying that he'll be at my house before we leave. Surprisingly, Robert was cool with my bringing Harry as my date. Niall couldn't care less because we explained to him we were only going as a favor for Harry to go in there and meet some college professors that night help him get out of the academy college and go straight to CSU. Robert found that as a great opportunity and of course, it was all just one of Harry's brilliant lies to keep everybody normal and not get all wise-guy on us.

I wore a long black dress in which the top came up around my neck and crossed around my back to fall before my lower half. My hair was up in a neat French twist in which I whipped up pretty fast and finally, I wore minimum makeup before moving on to put on my jewelry.

"Leah really, we're going to be late!" He called out, knocking on the door even harder.

I didn't say anything, just continued with what I was doing, layering my lips with red lipstick, and before I knew it I had grabbed my phone and hand bag before walking out of my room.

"Finally!" Niall sighed, starting to walk in front of me to the end of the hallway and down the stairs.

I ignored his normal, ignorant ways, the way I always do. He's more stubborn than ever now and especially since he's in that group now.

We walked into the living room, I was frustratingly following Niall and already getting ready to spray something at him before my feet came to a sudden stop. Before me stood Robert, and someone in front of him.

It was no mystery after all, the curls coming out from the sides of Robert's head indicated that it was the same mop head from always.. Harry.

"There you two are!" Robert sighed. Just like Niall, he was wearing a suit and tie. Only difference was that Niall had a red tie and Robert had a black one.

I ignored him and went back to looking at the male that just didn't didn't seem to leave contact with mine. Robert was gone as I recalled him walking from behind and saying that he wanted Niall's help in calling the car to get here. They were both gone leaving only Harry and I in the same room.

"Wow.." He smiled, eyes trailing up and down my body. "Leah, you look great." He smiled.

His comment made me look down in embarrassment, softly smiling as I saw him from the corner of my eye walk closer to me.

I looked up just in time to see him smile down at me.

"Thanks." I replied.

He came closer to my ear after I replied, a move that startled me as he did so. "Are you sure you still want to sneak out?"

Harry remained close to my ear, not backing away which I guess ment I didn't have much time to really think about this.

What am I talking about? There is nothing to think about. I want to leave. With him.

My head softly nodded so he could only feel the movements. This drew him back a few steps with a smile brightly in his eyes. I became aware of what he started doing as he stepped besides me with an arm held out. "Shall we?" He continued.